Nom

[OSRS] Mr. Angler - Fishing trawler | Minnows | Angler outfit | Heron pet | Buys paste

Nom   
5 hours ago, biggenrahj said:

I have gotten multiple items from this but the bot will just press turn to Coin-icon so i never get the trawler set =(

Check your bank. The "Turn to coin" icon is the bank all button. Please check your facts.

On 11/19/2018 at 3:44 PM, Nom said:

Check your bank. The "Turn to coin" icon is the bank all button. Please check your facts.

My bad XD scrubzilla over here. Thank you for the quick response

Osrsdef   

I used this script to get anglers outfit. Took me less than 10 hours so it was worth it. Overall the script runs well but there can be a few hiccups here and there. For example, sometimes if it is trying to fix a hole next to the ladder, it would misclick and climb the ladder to the upper level of the ship. I think that’s where the net is, I’m not sure cause I’m not that familiar with Trawler. But when it climbs up the ladder, it just stays there, losing activity, unless you manually bring it back down and click on a hole. I had to fix this issue like 3 times, and had to babysit more than I’d like.

Also, I’m not sure why the max you can run this script at a time is 75 mins. It was a little inconvenient cause I didn’t want to be coming back to it that often to restart the script. Maybe increase the run time is possible. I think 2 hours would be a lot better.

Conclusion: Good script, will get you anglers, and you may need to babysit a little more than expected. 7.5/10.

Proof of anglers:

VWcTBpc.png
Edited by Osrsdef

Nom   
4 hours ago, Osrsdef said:

activity, unless you manually bring it back down and click on a hole. I had to fix this issue like 3 times, and had to babysit more than I’d like.

If there's an issue, just let me know.

This was very easy to fix. The script will randomise where it will plug the hole, you happen to get one near the ladders.

Increased time to 2 hours.

Edited by Nom

Nom   
8 hours ago, BattleOn1994 said:

bot does not work correctly. Tried it for 1 hour and got 5 failed attempts.

It correctly enters the minigame but onces it starts it does nothing at all and you get kicked for inactivity

You used it for 15 minutes and failed twice. 

Post log under Help>View log. 

Clear cache and restart twice.

DannLea   

Tried this out a couple times and it requires quite a bit of attention... If it gets off of the "red box" where it wants you to stand, it will just stand there and do nothing, even if it just mis-clicked to the spot beside it. Kicked for inactivity and then it comes back and repeats. I've watched it do this twice now. If I intervene and put it back where it belongs, it will start filling the holes again and succeed.

Nom   
8 minutes ago, DannLea said:

Tried this out a couple times and it requires quite a bit of attention... If it gets off of the "red box" where it wants you to stand, it will just stand there and do nothing, even if it just mis-clicked to the spot beside it. Kicked for inactivity and then it comes back and repeats. I've watched it do this twice now. If I intervene and put it back where it belongs, it will start filling the holes again and succeed.

Not sure why that's the case, but should be fixed.

DannLea   
22 minutes ago, Nom said:

Not sure why that's the case, but should be fixed.

Have run it for ~25 minutes straight this time around and have had no issues. It may have something to do with camera angle... I've manually set the angle a bit and it seems to have helped. I've done 20 some runs today and haven't got a single piece but hopefully this will be my good luck charm haha!

Thanks for the quick reply and good script.

nstickey   

its a good script, i just seem to have a problem when it gets to the last few minutes of the boat, it seems to stop working,  i dont know why this is. but other than that its good 🙂

Nom   
Just now, nstickey said:

its a good script, i just seem to have a problem when it gets to the last few minutes of the boat, it seems to stop working,  i dont know why this is. but other than that its good 🙂

It's to save on paste. If it determines you have enough activity to last the rest of the round, it won't waste paste.

nstickey   
5 minutes ago, Nom said:

It's to save on paste. If it determines you have enough activity to last the rest of the round, it won't waste paste.

i understand that, but thats what i mean, i have 70 activity, then the last round about 2 minutes, its stops pasting completely, and doesnt click, and drop activity to about 20%