RZME

[PREMIUM] - RevCaves - 1m+ p/h | GE Sell + Restocking | Royal seed pod | Ring of wealth | Glory | Crawbow | Salve amulets | Priority based revenant selection l All revenants l Spawn time determination | Highscores | Desktop notifications | 24h+ Proggy

Recommended Posts

RZME   
10 hours ago, person said:

Started script in wildy after a session last night, worked fine until it had to bank. Teleported out and just sat at gnome teleport spot.

Stopped script there and manually banked everything and started again, was stuck on "walking to gnome bank" while being right in front of the bank

Haven't changed anything regarding banking or walking to gnombank + Just tested, no problems. Restart client.

Edited by RZME

Share this post


Link to post
Eldorado RuneScape Gold

Heres my proggie, tested a bunch, only problems I have with it are:

1. will attack a rev, kill it, proceed to attack another rev, then it sees the loot, stops attacking rev, picks up loot then either idles, re-attacks rev it was attacking or attacks another rev and looks very botlike.

2. when stop timer Is reached, it shuts the script down and afks till idle logout. please add feature to tele to bank/ge 2mins before script is stopped or something like that.

 

Overall I love this script, expect to die maybe once or twice an hour at peak times but you can go hours without dying with the right settings! I achieved this proggie with tele at 175k loot, 4 pk items and 80% rev health. Also, I highly recommend setting to auto retaliate to partially deal with problem #1 and if a pker attacks and tbs you while idle, you very possibly can kill the pker. Killed about 5 tbers with my BP in about 10 hours of testing.

 

9/10 script, if those problems are fixed, ill give it a perfect 10!

 

EDIT: I know you should always load up your blowpipe 100% with scales and darts but just in case, would it be possible to add a stop mechanism if it runs out of darts/ scales? could very easily get banned if you run out and it continues to try to attack.

 

EDIT#2: Also it would be pretty dope if you could prioritize clicking the prayer before specing for max efficiency, not sure if that even makes a difference tho.

 

 

 QgTOnxt.png  

Edited by hellyeahbitch

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
10 hours ago, hellyeahbitch said:

 

EDIT: I know you should always load up your blowpipe 100% with scales and darts but just in case, would it be possible to add a stop mechanism if it runs out of darts/ scales? could very easily get banned if you run out and it continues to try to attack.

 

EDIT#2: Also it would be pretty dope if you could prioritize clicking the prayer before specing for max efficiency, not sure if that even makes a difference tho.

 

 

   

EDIT 1. Already stops script at bank if it runs out of scales/darts.

EDIT 2.  EDIT: Added

1. EDIT: Adding it soon

2. Wdymean with the stop timer?

Edited by RZME

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, RZME said:

EDIT 1. Already stops script at bank if it runs out of scales/darts.

EDIT 2. Will switch it up soon!

1. same as above

2. Wdymean with the stop timer?

 

You know when you start the script and it gives you the option to stop the script at 2,4 or 10 hours? well when it reached that 2 hours (only time limit I tested with) it stopped the script completely while I was in the rev caves, could leave you pretty vulnerable for 5 minutes while the game idle logs you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
person   
On 6/14/2018 at 6:01 PM, RZME said:

@person Seems like a bug on the client's end. Will inform you when its fixed!

 

EDIT: added a temporary fix. Try running the script and see if it occurs again. If it occurs please report, but sadly I cant do anything else besides waiting for them to fix it

 This has happened again. Generally crashes just after it teles to laza maze, when it begins to walk past the green dragons

 

Would it be possible to add customisation of potting? As in how many minutes after using pot it should repot or if it drops below a certain level it will aswell, tends to pot only once during a trip

Edited by person

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
6 hours ago, person said:

 This has happened again. Generally crashes just after it teles to laza maze, when it begins to walk past the green dragons

 

Would it be possible to add customisation of potting? As in how many minutes after using pot it should repot or if it drops below a certain level it will aswell, tends to pot only once during a trip

Customisation is possible but expect it after it gets premium. I now updated so that it will pot more frequently.

Can u post the log because without it I cant do much. When it crashes are u being redirected to the oldschool rs website right? If so, it might be a client based problem or maybe a bug in osrs.

It's not the same one as the one you quoted tho because that one is only happening at gnome stronghold and has been resolved completely.

7 hours ago, hellyeahbitch said:

 

You know when you start the script and it gives you the option to stop the script at 2,4 or 10 hours? well when it reached that 2 hours (only time limit I tested with) it stopped the script completely while I was in the rev caves, could leave you pretty vulnerable for 5 minutes while the game idle logs you.

 

Let it run untill stopped. the client's stop script mechanism apparently doesn't work (ive set it to stopping when we are at the bank). 

Edited by RZME

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
2 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

does it have to bank my entire inventory and equipment everytime it teleports from a pker? 😕

It doesn't bank equipment everytime, only inventory if you are missing some food/potions, or if you are wearing uncharged teleport jewellery

Edited by RZME

Share this post


Link to post
person   
On 6/23/2018 at 8:10 PM, RZME said:

Customisation is possible but expect it after it gets premium. I now updated so that it will pot more frequently.

Can u post the log because without it I cant do much. When it crashes are u being redirected to the oldschool rs website right? If so, it might be a client based problem or maybe a bug in osrs.

It's not the same one as the one you quoted tho because that one is only happening at gnome stronghold and has been resolved completely.

1158 Teleporting to Lava Maze
1158 Walking to RevCaves

 

all from log

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
8 hours ago, person said:

1158 Teleporting to Lava Maze
1158 Walking to RevCaves

 

all from log

can't derive anything from just that

Share this post


Link to post
person   
1 hour ago, RZME said:

can't derive anything from just that

Must be my end, who knows, sometimes it happens within an hour sometimes takes 7hrs for it to happen.

 

Noticed looting is pretty slow it will click near the pile then wait 2-3secs before clicking to pick up loot, can this be made more accurate and a little faster? When I do revs myself I tend to loot fast then move onto killing the next rev, so don't see a need for a delay after every kill

Edited by person

Share this post


Link to post
RZME   
13 hours ago, person said:

Noticed looting is pretty slow it will click near the pile then wait 2-3secs before clicking to pick up loot, can this be made more accurate and a little faster? When I do revs myself I tend to loot fast then move onto killing the next rev, so don't see a need for a delay after every kill

updated.

Share this post


Link to post

Ran it a like 20 or so times to get the ideal conditions. Few things to improve on. 

 

Fix the camera. It should almost always be vertical for a bigger field of view. I see the camera is often angled at the ground and miss clicks completely. This is honestly the biggest issue

 

Add the option to not use eth braces (lots of pkers for example). 

 

In gear options the ability to use runes/arrows/bolts would be really useful. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BlueyesWhiteDragon said:

im looking to use a maxed main for this has anyone had a ban of it yet? and howmany hours should I run a time to be safe?

Personally man, I wouldn't recommend botting on an account you're not willing to lose. Many people have botted for days upon days of game time with no ban, but if you're unlucky it doesn't matter. If you want to bot some gold I'd recommend just making a new account and training it up.

Share this post


Link to post

also add range support please. like auto banking for bolts/arrows. much appreciated.

1 minute ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

Personally man, I wouldn't recommend botting on an account you're not willing to lose. Many people have botted for days upon days of game time with no ban, but if you're unlucky it doesn't matter. If you want to bot some gold I'd recommend just making a new account and training it up.

okay ill bare that in mind. still wondering has anyone had a ban from tthis script?

Share this post


Link to post
person   
5 hours ago, BlueyesWhiteDragon said:

also add range support please. like auto banking for bolts/arrows. much appreciated.

okay ill bare that in mind. still wondering has anyone had a ban from tthis script?

Run it a good 2-4 hrs on weekdays, 5+ on weekends and still no ban since release. Change your settings everytime you start it too

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...