RZME

[PREMIUM] - RevCaves - 1m+ p/h | GE Sell + Restocking | Royal seed pod | Ring of wealth | Glory | Crawbow | Salve amulets | Priority based revenant selection l All revenants l Spawn time determination | Highscores | Desktop notifications | 23h+ Proggy

person   
On 6/12/2018 at 7:28 PM, RZME said:

Hmm weird haven't experienced that while testing. Can u send the error log in here if it happens again?

0707 Stacksize: 1   ID: 21817     Name: Bracelet of ethereum (uncharged)
0707 First count of item: 1
0707 Count after action: 2
0707 Loot value: 346,292 gp
0707 Loot in Inventory: 308,004 gp
0707 Looting
0707 TP to Gnome Stronghold
0707 java.nio.BufferUnderflowException 
    org.powerbot.bot.cache.JagexStream.false(JagexStream.java:74)
    org.powerbot.bot.cache.JagexStream.getByte(JagexStream.java:60)
    org.powerbot.bot.cache.JagexStream.getUByte(JagexStream.java:84)
    org.powerbot.script.rt4.CacheNpcConfig.read(CacheNpcConfig.java:66)
    org.powerbot.script.rt4.CacheNpcConfig.<init>(CacheNpcConfig.java:49)
    org.powerbot.script.rt4.CacheNpcConfig.load(CacheNpcConfig.java:61)
    org.powerbot.script.rt4.Npc.actions(Npc.java:90)
    org.powerbot.script.Actionable$Matcher.accept(Actionable.java:60)
    org.powerbot.script.Actionable$Matcher.accept(Actionable.java:44)
    org.powerbot.script.AbstractQuery.select(AbstractQuery.java:103)
    org.powerbot.script.rt4.BasicQuery.action(BasicQuery.java:159)
    org.powerbot.bot.rt4.RandomEvents.false(RandomEvents.java:18)
    org.powerbot.bot.rt4.RandomEvents.poll(RandomEvents.java:28)
    org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$6.run(PollingScript.java:77)
0707 Total Runtime: 00:14:25
0707 Total Range EXP gained: 5,076
0707 Total Loot made: 38,288 gp
0707 Thank you for using the RRevCaves script!

Just removed timezone for reasons

RZME   

@person Seems like a bug on the client's end. Will inform you when its fixed!

EDIT: added a temporary fix. Try running the script and see if it occurs again. If it occurs please report, but sadly I cant do anything else besides waiting for them to fix it

Edited by RZME

RZME   
10 minutes ago, person said:

New update stops script from banking

Restart client, osrs has just been updated. Testing atm, not having any issues.

Can u be more specific? Doesnt it bank at the start or when returning from a trip?

Edited by RZME

person   
29 minutes ago, RZME said:

Restart client, osrs has just been updated. Testing atm, not having any issues.

Can u be more specific? Doesnt it bank at the start or when returning from a trip?

It fixed itself up, at start of script it was

person   
25 minutes ago, Nom said:

Did you die right after?

Lol good spot, but no. Revs use ice barrage

21 hours ago, RZME said:

@person Seems like a bug on the client's end. Will inform you when its fixed!

EDIT: added a temporary fix. Try running the script and see if it occurs again. If it occurs please report, but sadly I cant do anything else besides waiting for them to fix it

Happened again 😛 

RZME   
2 hours ago, person said:

Lol good spot, but no. Revs use ice barrage

Happened again 😛 

Forgot some """ . It will work now 😎, report if otherwise

2 hours ago, person said:

https://imgur.com/a/WFSFlyO

Majority of 99 range done with script

Damn nice. Which level did u start and hm gp did u make in total?

Edited by RZME

person   
12 minutes ago, RZME said:

Forgot some """ . It will work now 😎, report if otherwise

Damn nice. Which level did u start and hm gp did u make in total?

oh only 98, but i've done the whole level without any rare drops so roughly 20m

Currently getting another account using one of your other scripts to 75 range 😉, from 75 ill rev to 99 and keep log of total gp made

---------

Idk if this is an issue on my side or script/client but game crashes after roughly an hr and a half of using it and happens consistently 

Edited by person

RZME   
Just now, person said:

oh only 98, but i've done the whole level without any rare drops so roughly 20m

Currently getting another account using one of your other scripts to 75 range 😉, from 75 ill rev to 99 and keep log of total gp made

Nice I'll work on a database that tracks the will track the amount of gp of all users

person   
36 minutes ago, person said:

---------

Idk if this is an issue on my side or script/client but game crashes after roughly an hr and a half of using it and happens consistently 

@RZME dis doe

RZME   
On 6/14/2018 at 5:48 AM, dxspunj said:

in otherwords, chris said, that would take out of powerbot's pockets.   

😂

This has gone down hill to the point where it's nearly unusable most days due to kinks that need to be ironed out and the amount of pkers/users of the script. The script works alright but the ability to select which rev you wish to fight I feel is essential so you can get a drop. Currently it's a struggle to get a single drop even with a maxed melee main or even a 90+ range toon with blowpipe. I have noticed several times where the script just sits there and lets pkers hit you when it could just teleport. The script also still does not recognize pkers by the entrance. I have noticed this a dozen times today when entering the cave, pkers have been sitting by the entrance and will attack you on your way (after you have been walking for awhile). It also still world hops while leaving items on the ground. I feel I was more successful using the script on the day it was released. The inventory paint overlay is more of a pain in the ass than anything. The X button to close it only works once in awhile. I noticed when clicking it after the script has been running for more than a few minutes, it just switches the inventory to the gear tab or does nothing at all. 

There has been several times while trying to run this for about 2 hours where in 7 to 9 minute intervals the script will either just log you out or it will freeze. The timer stops. Logger will say it's attacking a rev but the toon is just standing there doing nothing. I have only run this script successfully for more than 10 minutes a couple times. Unfortunately the logger on this client is horrible. It gives no real debug information for this script. 

This script has sooooo much potential, it just needs a lot of polishing and the rev selection before it should be premium. This would spread out the script users enough so everyone can get a drop, versus 6 bots fighting over a single rev. Since they nerfed the rev drops a few months ago, you can currently expect 400-500k profit per hour with this script. Unless you get rare drops, I wouldn't think anymore would be regularly possible. However, in the end profit is all RNG.

iDzn   
7 minutes ago, IrMagical said:

This has gone down hill to the point where it's nearly unusable most days due to kinks that need to be ironed out and the amount of pkers/users of the script. The script works alright but the ability to select which rev you wish to fight I feel is essential so you can get a drop. Currently it's a struggle to get a single drop even with a maxed melee main or even a 90+ range toon with blowpipe. I have noticed several times where the script just sits there and lets pkers hit you when it could just teleport. The script also still does not recognize pkers by the entrance. I have noticed this a dozen times today when entering the cave, pkers have been sitting by the entrance and will attack you on your way (after you have been walking for awhile). It also still world hops while leaving items on the ground. I feel I was more successful using the script on the day it was released. The inventory paint overlay is more of a pain in the ass than anything. The X button to close it only works once in awhile. I noticed when clicking it after the script has been running for more than a few minutes, it just switches the inventory to the gear tab or does nothing at all. 

There has been several times while trying to run this for about 2 hours where in 7 to 9 minute intervals the script will either just log you out or it will freeze. The timer stops. Logger will say it's attacking a rev but the toon is just standing there doing nothing. I have only run this script successfully for more than 10 minutes a couple times. Unfortunately the logger on this client is horrible. It gives no real debug information for this script. 

This script has sooooo much potential, it just needs a lot of polishing and the rev selection before it should be premium. This would spread out the script users enough so everyone can get a drop, versus 6 bots fighting over a single rev. Since they nerfed the rev drops a few months ago, you can currently expect 400-500k profit per hour with this script. Unless you get rare drops, I wouldn't think anymore would be regularly possible. However, in the end profit is all RNG.

I have used this for probably 8 hours and got almost 11m. It is all based on time of day as due to my work hours I can play when there’s hardly anyone online.

RZME   

@IrMagical 

I strongly disagree. I stated you shouldn’t run it in weekends without the mentioned stats.I get a consistent gp/h of 1m + p/h with ~85 range and salve amulet. Other people are getting this gp/h aswell.

As a side note: options to kill selected revs is going to be implemented very soon. For best gp/h use Blowpipe.

As for the sporadically stopping of the script theres nothing I can do, u maybe should delete cache folders/reinstall java/restart client. Nobody experiences the issues u mentioned. There are several proggies all 1m + p/h.

You can tweek your own antipk settings so it will be more sensitive. 

Paint + buttons are working fine for everyone else aswell.

Moreover please consider the fact that revenants is one of the best gp/h and is very packed with pkers/Pvmers, if more players with a blowpipe ,99 range and avas assembler are attacking the same rev you will most likely lose the kill which is logically.

Doing revs whilst playing legit in the weekends almost isn't do-able so how would it be for a script?

Currently I think option to kill revs is a big improvement but aside that there is not much to change on the current way its killing them

It recognizes pkers but if pvmers decide to go rogue and attack u there's nothing much I can do -> I need to make generalizations. The anti-pk item list if fairly complete if you have suggestions PM me on powerbot or on discord

Edited by RZME

RZME   

- Added support for which revs to kill!

It works as a priority list. Revenant first on the top has the highest priority, on the bottom the lowest priority

Special attacks will be next.

Will also add support for revs above 31 wild and option to randomize the spots

a3971b96aa970f64193b2cab6de2301e.png 

Edited by RZME

person   
5 hours ago, RZME said:

Will also add support for revs above 31 wild and option to randomize the spots

Hellhound barely gets killed by others so be nice addition.

Also ring support at some point ? 😄