RZME

[PREMIUM] - RevCaves - 1m+ p/h | GE Sell + Restocking | Royal seed pod | Ring of wealth | Glory | Crawbow | Salve amulets | Priority based revenant selection l All revenants l Spawn time determination | Highscores | Desktop notifications | 23h+ Proggy

snowzoor   
14 hours ago, RZME said:

just 1 hour ? U probably used other scripts aswell. ran it over 30h -> no bans

Yeah, ran it first thing when i woke up and bang, ban after ~1 hour.

RZME   
1 hour ago, snowzoor said:

Jagex makes use of delayed bans (1-2 days). U probably used other bots and they got u banned (if it is indeed that u got immediately banned after 1 hour)

Edited by RZME

mazdawg   
1 hour ago, snowzoor said:

I honestly doubt it was @RZMEs script. I've used his other script for well over 300hrs cumulatively and no ban (not this one because I dont have the proper account yet).

RZME   
Just now, mazdawg said:

I honestly doubt it was @RZMEs script. I've used his other script for well over 300hrs cumulatively and no ban (not this one because I dont have the proper account yet).

300 hrs 😮 

RZME   

There were some issues regarding the paint for mac users (storagedirectory). These are resolved as of now!

RZME   
Just now, BlueyesWhiteDragon said:

still isnt working after i followed the guide, do i need to manually add in the item IDs?

Please provide me with more details. What is it doing exactly? Maybe u can show me the log -> view -> log.

It has a button grab gear -> grabs your gear.

Read the starting information and for food id u have to put in the id for the food ur going to use

person   

@RZME Yeah would be sick if you could add that option at the bank, help make trips last longer.

Question regarding that too, will the script bank when it runs out of pray or goes till the value set for it to bank at?

RZME   
7 hours ago, BlueyesWhiteDragon said:

ive followed that, it starts up now and ends up banking my inv and stopping ?

ive check my item id's they all all correct 

@BlueyesWhiteDragonCheck the log as I mentioned earlier. View -> log. U are probably missing some items

4 hours ago, person said:

@RZME Yeah would be sick if you could add that option at the bank, help make trips last longer.

Question regarding that too, will the script bank when it runs out of pray or goes till the value set for it to bank at?

Already implemented it :P. It heals to 100% when at the bank. It wont bank when it runs out of prayer/or reaches the value atm. I can add an option that it will drink prayer pots at the bank aswell, or maybe house teleport so that it can pray at the altar.

House support will arrive later since its not on my priority list.

Priority list atm:

• Planning on adding the option to kill certain revs/and kill revs either above 31 wild
  • Canoe travel support
Edited by RZME

person   

I forgot to mention a few days ago, the script would just randomly stop after teleporting to gnome stronghold. Would think it would stop at bank after checking if there were enough items to continue but have enough supplies for countless deaths.

RZME   
Just now, person said:

I forgot to mention a few days ago, the script would just randomly stop after teleporting to gnome stronghold. Would think it would stop at bank after checking if there were enough items to continue but have enough supplies for countless deaths.

Hmm weird haven't experienced that while testing. Can u send the error log in here if it happens again?

iDzn   
5 minutes ago, BlueyesWhiteDragon said:

i worked out why the script wasnt working for me, your script dose not support monkfish.

You have to type in the item ID of the food you want. It is preset to sharks which is 385.

On a side note, just got a statuette drop 🙂

86e1f06e36fbd2031ba7a11e1d8a658c.png

Edited by iDzn

RZME   
59 minutes ago, BlueyesWhiteDragon said:

nicee, and yeah i manually search for the monkfish ID it just dosent seem to run works fine with sharks though thanks.

U have to insert the id in the food id textfield. It's 385 (sharks) by default

1 hour ago, BlueyesWhiteDragon said:

How long will this script be free?

Idk 😛, depends on some stuff I think a few weeks or so

2214 Hash: 12e3074e935532676c8b66bc2b0804693b192026 size: 328
2214 Select your game, then to play a script click Script > Play
2215 Starting RRevCaves
2215 STARTTIME: WEDNESDAY 23:15      TIMEZONE: Europe/London
2215 STARTTIME: WEDNESDAY 23:15      TIMEZONE: Europe/London       ENDTIME: WEDNESDAY 23:15
2215 Total Runtime: 00:00:00
2215 Total Loot made: 0 gp

this is what my client is doing i cant get it to run? the option screen is coming up but when i click finish it dose nothing? i've tryed to log in and out of powerbot via site and client im not sure what else to do?