iDzn

[PREMIUM][OSRS] iPerformMagic | AIO | SuperHeat | Alching | Cursing |Splashing | Bolt & Jewlery Enchanting | Teleporting | Lunar | Stringing | SuperGlass| Hunter Kits | Humidify | Pie Bake | Tan Leather

Ive been using this script for alching recently, flawless. Im making planks with it now and its running perfect but as others have said, its lightning fast perfect on the logs/spell and seems too accurate to be natural, is it possible to simply slow down the mouse when it moves to each log in the inventory? or even the option to reduce mouse speeds in GUI as mouse patterns are very bot-like with speed+accuracy.

Cheers for the amazing script !!

iDzn   
4 hours ago, spigen991 said:

Ive been using this script for alching recently, flawless. Im making planks with it now and its running perfect but as others have said, its lightning fast perfect on the logs/spell and seems too accurate to be natural, is it possible to simply slow down the mouse when it moves to each log in the inventory? or even the option to reduce mouse speeds in GUI as mouse patterns are very bot-like with speed+accuracy.

Cheers for the amazing script !!

Flawless is what I like to hear! I’ll slow it down some more no probs at all 🙂

iDzn   

Over 26m xp gained and 535 hours run so far guys looking good!

Just updated with slower mouse speeds, still randomising it but slowed the fastest possible.

Also uploaded cursing options. I tested on the Lesser demon atop the wizards tower and works nicely, added in random miss clicks as it's very click intensive so to help as part of an antiban you may see it try to cast other spells.

Hello, I had expected this script. I try to enchant combat bracelets and it does not leave me .. I have mud battlestaff cosmic and dragonstone bracelets

0609 Starting iPerformMagic
0609 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0609 [00:00:06][MagicTab|Task]:Tabbing to magic.
0609 ====0====
0609 [00:00:10][jEnchantBank|Task]:Depositing enchanted items.
0609 ====0====
0609 [00:00:10][jEnchantBank|Task]:Out of enchanting items.
0609 ====0====

iDzn   
7 hours ago, dada l said:

Misclicks when plankmaking. clicks the plank make spell when there are no logs left and isnt able to click the bank 

I’ll check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Just checked my server info, I don’t seem to have any record of you using my script but I’ve got plenty of others who are getting a good 115k xp an hour with plank making?

EDIT: I've checked the code too and is fine, I would assume from that, you've used someone else's script.

53 minutes ago, sirdracul91 said:

Hello, I had expected this script. I try to enchant combat bracelets and it does not leave me .. I have mud battlestaff cosmic and dragonstone bracelets

0609 Starting iPerformMagic
0609 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0609 [00:00:06][MagicTab|Task]:Tabbing to magic.
0609 ====0====
0609 [00:00:10][jEnchantBank|Task]:Depositing enchanted items.
0609 ====0====
0609 [00:00:10][jEnchantBank|Task]:Out of enchanting items.
0609 ====0====

I’ll double check I’ve got the right ID’s.

EDIT: I've fixed the problem,, was a spelling mistake.

Edited by iDzn

Cursing does not work for some reason. Script just clicks on spellbook and afks after that. Tried inputting id of mob as well. Went to caged lesser demon as you mentioned but also did not work.

Edit: After playing around for a bit it started working. Not sure what is the reason I just zoomed in abit and it worked great.

Edited by Invidia676

iDzn   
3 minutes ago, Invidia676 said:

Cursing does not work for some reason. Script just clicks on spellbook and afks after that. Tried inputting id of mob as well. Went to caged lesser demon as you mentioned but also did not work.

You need to enter the name, so for lesser demon would be "Lesser demon".

dada l   

ya everytime i try to use the plank make with inv full of logs cash and rune pouch it uses plank make on the whole inventory then clicks it even tho theres no logs left in inventory which stops it from clicking on the bank

is there a specific way i should have everything set up?

iDzn   
Just now, dada l said:

ya everytime i try to use the plank make with inv full of logs cash and rune pouch it uses plank make on the whole inventory then clicks it even tho theres no logs left in inventory which stops it from clicking on the bank

Got a screenshot? Still got no record of you using my script.

6 minutes ago, iDzn said:

You need to enter the name, so for lesser demon would be "Lesser demon". 

Thanks for the fast reply. It worked great when I ran it zoomed it. Not sure why though.

iDzn   
1 minute ago, Invidia676 said:

Thanks for the fast reply. It worked great when I ran it zoomed it. Not sure why though.

I just pushed a quick change which should make it easier for the bot to recognise who to use the spell on.

iDzn   
1 hour ago, dada l said:

is there a specific way i should have everything set up?

I added a failsafe in case it has the spell selected when it tries to open then bank it should now click off the spell 🙂

iDzn   
12 hours ago, ghandour said:

hey man remember me? with the diamond amulet bug, it happens again with diamond bracelets 😕

Fixed that, the same issue as before, when it deleted all the diamond jewellery I just forgot to add the bracelets back in.

17 minutes ago, raver123 said:

Hello,

Seems like everytime i try to alch arrows it clicks to fast and equipts the arrows, then it auto stops, is there a solution for this problem?

I've tweaked it slightly so that if the alch item contains "arrow" or "bolt" it will wait for the magic tab to appear before clicking again. Lemme know if that works 🙂

person   
On 6/13/2018 at 7:41 PM, iDzn said:

I added a failsafe in case it has the spell selected when it tries to open then bank it should now click off the spell 🙂

still continues to get stuck after full inv of planks. Selects spell and tries to bank

iDzn   
12 minutes ago, person said:

still continues to get stuck after full inv of planks. Selects spell and tries to bank

Pushed another tweak, I've not actually done the quest for this so I can't test unfortunately >.>

Give it 5-10 minutes.

Also got plenty of people running the plank making for ~4 hours :3

Edited by iDzn

person   
7 minutes ago, iDzn said:

Pushed another tweak, I've not actually done the quest for this so I can't test unfortunately >.>

Give it 5-10 minutes.

Also got plenty of people running the plank making for ~4 hours :3

too easy, ill get back to you

Yesterday had no issues with this, today twice in a row so i've got no idea.

Edited by person

iDzn   
Just now, person said:

too easy, ill get back to you

Yesterday had no issues with this, today twice in a row so i've got no idea.

well I've basically just told it that if there are no logs in the inventory and the spell is activated to click on something in the inventory which should cancel the spell.