Chris

OSRS Quick Miner

Wolfe21   
On 5/14/2018 at 4:31 AM, Chris said:

Last topic got deleted some how. Basic mining script. Can't remember what it features now without the old topic, sorry.

This script does not work for the mining guild f2p it keeps glitching out around the entrance and wont go down the ladder

Chris   
On 10/5/2018 at 8:12 PM, Wolfe21 said:

This script does not work for the mining guild f2p it keeps glitching out around the entrance and wont go down the ladder

just tested and it goes down the ladder fine for me

YoJDogg   

When using the "Draynor Mine" 

My homie just stands off to the side until I pause the script and give him a little push towards the mine then I can start the script again.4VNI9j.jpg

Chris   
On 10/9/2018 at 5:47 AM, YoJDogg said:

When using the "Draynor Mine" 

My homie just stands off to the side until I pause the script and give him a little push towards the mine then I can start the script again.4VNI9j.jpg

could be an issue with resizable mode

24 minutes ago, Kenan Yalbirdak said:

Anyone know why when i select coal to mine it wont do it? it just acts like i haven't run the bot but when i do any other ores it seems to work

ids could have changed but cant help you with knowing location or anything

Any tutorial on how to set this up with RSBot? Cant seem to find one and unsure how to use RSBot in conjunction with the script once adding it to "mine".

Edited by Sand Wich

Chris   
2 hours ago, Sand Wich said:

Any tutorial on how to set this up with RSBot? Cant seem to find one and unsure how to use RSBot in conjunction with the script once adding it to "mine".

click Script->Play in rsbot

drvgbugz   

This script wont mine clay in varrock west, I click start mining after selecting where i want to mine and what. And when i click clay it just closes the script, but it mines iron fine.

Chris   
1 hour ago, thunderblue said:

I have encountered a bug where my character does not go down the ladder at the dwarven mining guild. It just keeps clicking the other staircase. Here is a gif to show you what happened.ezgif-2-24a765febcd5.gif

invalid link but I believe your issue is caused by your zoom level.

On 10/14/2018 at 10:56 PM, drvgbugz said:

This script wont mine clay in varrock west, I click start mining after selecting where i want to mine and what. And when i click clay it just closes the script, but it mines iron fine.

clay may not be added for that location

22 hours ago, Chris said:

Ok my original zoom level is maxed out and i am going to try zooming in and see what happens. Thanks for the solution!

On 10/21/2018 at 5:53 PM, Chris said:

I have encountered a bug where my character does not go down the ladder at the dwarven mining guild. It just keeps clicking the other staircase.

Is there an optimal zoom level for which this bug goes away? i tried different kinds of zoom levels but the bug persists for me. I tried resizing the game client to full screen but the problem is there as well. I think Wolfe21 may be facing the same issue as i do as well.

Chris   
1 minute ago, thunderblue said:

Is there an optimal zoom level for which this bug goes away? i tried different kinds of zoom levels but the bug persists for me. I tried resizing the game client to full screen but the problem is there as well. I think Wolfe21 may be facing the same issue as i do as well.

default zoom on fixed mode is what it was coded using, resizable should work but untested

im unsure which staircase you're referencing though

14 minutes ago, Chris said:

default zoom on fixed mode is what it was coded using, resizable should work but untested

im unsure which staircase you're referencing though

Here is the gif showing the bug

giphy.gif

Chris   
21 minutes ago, thunderblue said:

Here is the gif showing the bug

giphy.gif

does it happen without resizable mode?