Sign in to follow this  
Chris

OSRS Quick Miner

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
38 minutes ago, Chris said:

there is no iron at the mining guild, or bank, so I am not sure of your settings

Apparently, there are 4 iron rocks f2p players can mine. And bank them at the nearest Falador bank on the surface (as usual)

Chris   

alright, mining guild was coded before the expansion - I don't have access to the guild to update it, only coal works at the guild

Chris   
2 hours ago, tekken said:

no idea why but it will not drop the ores i have seen it do it but it no longer does

you need to restart your client since rs updated

Chris   
4 hours ago, Paula Teran said:

hello, in Motherlode Mine the script does not work click north and it stays stuck clicking on it.

this script doesnt do motherlode

Chris   
17 hours ago, Paula Teran said:

aminerOS

6 hours ago, imdbrown said:

iron banking  from the mining guild does not work. select the options and it closes the script like you had never bothered opening it to begin with

this was written with the old mining guild not the new one with iron

Chris   

also added something that should stop it running between rocks sometimes when they spawn while its running

squago   

script will not mine, tried both varrock locations and input everything and it just stands there, tried starting at bank and mine site and from bank it walked to the site but still wouldnt mine. please fix

On 8/4/2018 at 5:46 PM, korwenogez said:

mining and banking clay in Varrock West doesnt work, script shuts down immediately

same for iron in varrock east and west

Chris   
10 hours ago, squago said:

script will not mine, tried both varrock locations and input everything and it just stands there, tried starting at bank and mine site and from bank it walked to the site but still wouldnt mine. please fix

same for iron in varrock east and west

it mines iron fine at varrock west and east, just tested full run at each

On 8/4/2018 at 10:46 PM, korwenogez said:

mining and banking clay in Varrock West doesnt work, script shuts down immediately

the only clay in the script is fally dwarven mine, I don't know where the clay rocks are at varrock - or that people mined clay

Chris   
8 hours ago, grantd723 said:

Hi there! Script is working wonderfully, would it be possible to add shift dropping? Thank you!!

script will now default to shift dropping if enabled 

KutjesV2   

@ChrisNice script, it is working fine at the mining guild while mining iron, the only problem I can see is that when you're trying to use the 3 spot closest to the bank, it sometimes isn't going in the middle so it only mines 2 iron rocks and keeps running to the other 3th iron rock when the 2 are mined already.

Edited by KutjesV2