Sign in to follow this  
Nom

Mr. Make-All | AIO Bank standing script | Fletching | Herblore | Crafting | Wines | Money making | Serum 207

Nom   
2 minutes ago, iMisterNick said:

Maybe potion combining?

If you mean decanting, I'm not keen on adding 1000 new IDs for every potion, it's also a very niche activity. Someone already has a decanter on the SDN.

17 minutes ago, Nom said:

If you mean decanting, I'm not keen on adding 1000 new IDs for every potion, it's also a very niche activity. Someone already has a decanter on the SDN.

Yeah, I didn't really think about that..

Nom   
21 minutes ago, insanenoonga said:

awesome script man, i been looking for something exactly like this for ages

Me too.

Some stats

Most made item for:

Fletching: Headless arrow, 619875.0

Crafting: Unpowered orb,71005.0

Herblore: Ranarr potion (unf),20142.0

Cooking: Unfermented wine,36560.0

Nom   
1 hour ago, Arizona said:

It's a great script, I've ran it several nights without a single issue. Thank you for making this!

Glad you like it.

If there's any new items people want added, I recently got an item database and dumped the IDs into my project so can add new items much faster.

3 minutes ago, Nom said:

Glad you like it.

If there's any new items people want added, I recently got an item database and dumped the IDs into my project so can add new items much faster.

Nice, just a matter of typing a name now..

Nom   
7 minutes ago, iMisterNick said:

Nice, just a matter of typing a name now..

It was an old database so newer items are missing.

EDIT: Found Artificial's dev kit, will try to get all IDs going so I can start adding everything,

Edited by Nom

only have 1 small issue, when creating the Serum 207's it is extremely inefficient in only making 1 every 5-10 seconds, possibly could employ the dual lane method where u alternate ur inventory with tarromins and ashes and create the potions alot faster? it seems like its waiting for the create all screen to show up and looping back to its initial operation until the bag is full.

Edit. forgot to mention that i did restart client and no change

Edited by insanenoonga
forgot detail

Nom   
4 hours ago, insanenoonga said:

only have 1 small issue, when creating the Serum 207's it is extremely inefficient in only making 1 every 5-10 seconds, possibly could employ the dual lane method where u alternate ur inventory with tarromins and ashes and create the potions alot faster? it seems like its waiting for the create all screen to show up and looping back to its initial operation until the bag is full.

Edit. forgot to mention that i did restart client and no change

Didn't know serum 207 wasn't automatic, I can't really think of an easy solution atm.

Nom   
3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

the serum seems like a v good idea would putting ash and a unf potion at the bottom of right inv and making bot spam click each other work?

Nah it needs completely custom behaviour which isn't used for any other item to be efficient. I tried to make my script as generic as possible, but now I need to find a way to add instructions for specific items.

if u had it set up in the 2 columns u could essentially make it use the same click pattern as cleaning herbs and have a custom banking pattern where u withdraw more tarrowmin potion(unf) or ash, deposit serum 207 and withdraw the other ingredient, i dont know too much on scripting bots but i think this could be a viable workaround which would have awesome results 😄 love ur script man got me 99 fletching and 90 crafting flawlessly

EDIT: theoatrix made a video showing probably the most efficient banking method when using serums, link here 

Edited by insanenoonga