iDzn

[PREMIUM][OSRS] BarrowsLooter | Up to 1.2m P/Hr | Hybrid Switches | ClanWars Portal | Super Energy & Stamina Support | Dynamic Signature

Recommended Posts

JR Wood   

I reinstalled my operating system. same sort of stuff is still happening,  just like you have mentioned.  the bot will switch into the range items and sit on top of the mound then proceeds to stand till server disconnects the character.(i can enter manually and it does its thing),  also the bot is sometimes fighting verac in the crypt while still having the ranged equipment equipped . but i still cannot run the script for more then 15-30minutes before problems start to occur which i have to manually counter-act(aka watch the bot incase it trips up at the mounds, or trys to fight ahrim with mage and not completing the switch correctly and correct it myself) or the bot will disconnect due to afk.  otherwise unuseable

Share this post


Link to post


JR Wood   
13 minutes ago, JR Wood said:

I reinstalled my operating system. same sort of stuff is still happening,  just like you have mentioned.  the bot will switch into the range items and sit on top of the mound then proceeds to stand till server disconnects the character.(i can enter manually and it does its thing),  also the bot is sometimes fighting verac in the crypt while still having the ranged equipment equipped . but i still cannot run the script for more then 15-30minutes before problems start to occur which i have to manually counter-act(aka watch the bot incase it trips up at the mounds, or trys to fight ahrim with mage and not completing the switch correctly and correct it myself) or the bot will disconnect due to afk.  otherwise unuseable for longer periods of time

 

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
53 minutes ago, JR Wood said:

I reinstalled my operating system. same sort of stuff is still happening,  just like you have mentioned.  the bot will switch into the range items and sit on top of the mound then proceeds to stand till server disconnects the character.(i can enter manually and it does its thing),  also the bot is sometimes fighting verac in the crypt while still having the ranged equipment equipped . but i still cannot run the script for more then 15-30minutes before problems start to occur which i have to manually counter-act(aka watch the bot incase it trips up at the mounds, or trys to fight ahrim with mage and not completing the switch correctly and correct it myself) or the bot will disconnect due to afk.  otherwise unuseable

I’ve already said there’s an issue outside of my control, I appreciate the feedback but I said I would post more when I know more.

 

Ive opened up an issue on the github page, feel free to keep up to date here:

https://github.com/powerbot/powerbot/issues/2080

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:56 AM, JR Wood said:

I reinstalled my operating system. same sort of stuff is still happening,  just like you have mentioned.  the bot will switch into the range items and sit on top of the mound then proceeds to stand till server disconnects the character.(i can enter manually and it does its thing),  also the bot is sometimes fighting verac in the crypt while still having the ranged equipment equipped . but i still cannot run the script for more then 15-30minutes before problems start to occur which i have to manually counter-act(aka watch the bot incase it trips up at the mounds, or trys to fight ahrim with mage and not completing the switch correctly and correct it myself) or the bot will disconnect due to afk.  otherwise unuseable

i explained this to him weeks ago and was told it was my fault lmao. Ive owned bot for weeks and it has not worked for a single run. Only for non switch runs does it work, and you still have to watch it to make sure...

 

UPDATE: Been running it and watching it the last hour, has completed 2 chests and every single run ive had to manually press a door because it gets 100% then just stands there. Also died because of it. Not worth the money.

Edited by Drizzy Danks

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
6 hours ago, Drizzy Danks said:

i explained this to him weeks ago and was told it was my fault lmao. Ive owned bot for weeks and it has not worked for a single run. Only for non switch runs does it work, and you still have to watch it to make sure...

 

UPDATE: Been running it and watching it the last hour, has completed 2 chests and every single run ive had to manually press a door because it gets 100% then just stands there. Also died because of it. Not worth the money.

Please read the post above yours.. there is a client side issue with returning the information of what equipment is worn, I notified @Chris with no response and raised an issue on the github page with the link above with no response. 

 

You notified me me on the 17th of the switching issue, yes I defaulted to user error because 9/10 times it usually is and unless the methods from the api had stopped working, it wouldn’t be a script fault. I hold my hands up that it took me a little while to test it myself but I first notified Chris of the issue in the 23rd. This isn’t exactly ‘weeks ago’. 

 

To explain the issue of what’s happening, the method used of ctx.equipment.itemAt(SLOT).id() is only returning the correct value when you have the equipment tab open, this should not be the case as it wasn’t like this before. The reason I haven’t written around it is because I would have to start opening this tab to check all the items are equipped which starts to make a pattern, and patterns are how bots are detected. I figured I would rather wait than knowingly put your accounts at a higher risk of being banned.

 

Anyone who who is unable to use it in the mean time will get their licenses extended but I’m waiting for a fix to be implemented up high, I’ve tried to explain this multiple times.

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   

@Drizzy Danks @JR Wood

I've made an update my self as I've still yet to hear anything from @Chris regarding the error with the equipment issue on the client and I appreciate you're both frustrated with not being able to use a product you've paid for. I'll let you know when a permanent fix is in place once I hear something.

  • I've kept the equipment tab checking to a minimum but I've tested it and completed a full run, any further issues please do let me know.
  • I've also added a warning to turn off accept aid, there was a recent video from SirPugger where he was trapping barrows bots by doing 'Tele Other' so I've added a warning for you to turn this off where it's not already..

I've gone ahead and added 30 days to your licenses, the both of you. If anyone else has had any trouble with switching or has been unable to use fully due to these issues please let me know, either post or pm me and I'll get you extended also.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iDzn said:

@Drizzy Danks @JR Wood

I've made an update my self as I've still yet to hear anything from @Chris regarding the error with the equipment issue on the client and I appreciate you're both frustrated with not being able to use a product you've paid for. I'll let you know when a permanent fix is in place once I hear something.

  • I've kept the equipment tab checking to a minimum but I've tested it and completed a full run, any further issues please do let me know.
  • I've also added a warning to turn off accept aid, there was a recent video from SirPugger where he was trapping barrows bots by doing 'Tele Other' so I've added a warning for you to turn this off where it's not already..

I've gone ahead and added 30 days to your licenses, the both of you. If anyone else has had any trouble with switching or has been unable to use fully due to these issues please let me know, either post or pm me and I'll get you extended also.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, iDzn said:

@Drizzy Danks @JR Wood

I've made an update my self as I've still yet to hear anything from @Chris regarding the error with the equipment issue on the client and I appreciate you're both frustrated with not being able to use a product you've paid for. I'll let you know when a permanent fix is in place once I hear something.

  • I've kept the equipment tab checking to a minimum but I've tested it and completed a full run, any further issues please do let me know.
  • I've also added a warning to turn off accept aid, there was a recent video from SirPugger where he was trapping barrows bots by doing 'Tele Other' so I've added a warning for you to turn this off where it's not already..

I've gone ahead and added 30 days to your licenses, the both of you. If anyone else has had any trouble with switching or has been unable to use fully due to these issues please let me know, either post or pm me and I'll get you extended also.

still has a hard time moving around the tunnels. gets stuck a lot and i have to manually click to get it unstuck

 

also gets stuck at clan wars bank as well

 

16:42 s.Ra: [00:11:02][cWars move to bank|Task]:Entering portal.
16:42 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:13][cWars move to bank|Task]:Moving to chest.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:16][cWars move to bank|Task]:Moving to chest.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:17][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:20][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:22][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:25][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:27][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:30][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:32][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:34][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:37][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:39][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:41][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
 

Edited by Drizzy Danks

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
7 hours ago, Drizzy Danks said:

still has a hard time moving around the tunnels. gets stuck a lot and i have to manually click to get it unstuck

 

also gets stuck at clan wars bank as well

 

16:42 s.Ra: [00:11:02][cWars move to bank|Task]:Entering portal.
16:42 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:13][cWars move to bank|Task]:Moving to chest.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:16][cWars move to bank|Task]:Moving to chest.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:17][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:20][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:22][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:25][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:27][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:30][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:32][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:34][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:37][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:39][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:41][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
 

I’ll take another look, I noticed on some runs you started with a trident (full) when you cast 1 spell that ID changes therefore it can’t find your trident because it has a different ID.

 

Also I checked the movement through the tunnels and was absolutely fine, if it gets stuck at a particular point, tell me what room and post the log cause I ran 9 chests and didn’t get stuck once while testing.

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post
JR Wood   
9 hours ago, iDzn said:

@Drizzy Danks @JR Wood

I've made an update my self as I've still yet to hear anything from @Chris regarding the error with the equipment issue on the client and I appreciate you're both frustrated with not being able to use a product you've paid for. I'll let you know when a permanent fix is in place once I hear something.

  • I've kept the equipment tab checking to a minimum but I've tested it and completed a full run, any further issues please do let me know.
  • I've also added a warning to turn off accept aid, there was a recent video from SirPugger where he was trapping barrows bots by doing 'Tele Other' so I've added a warning for you to turn this off where it's not already..

I've gone ahead and added 30 days to your licenses, the both of you. If anyone else has had any trouble with switching or has been unable to use fully due to these issues please let me know, either post or pm me and I'll get you extended also.

thank you for the prompt responses. i appreciate the extended trial for the bot. i know scripting isnt the easiest thing and it's really complicated. and as you mentioned, the item switching is beyond your control. ironically i was just about to post that sirpugger video about that bot busting from pugger.  

26 minutes ago, iDzn said:

I’ll take another look, I noticed on some runs you started with a trident (full) when you cast 1 spell that ID changes therefore it can’t find your trident because it has a different ID.

 

Also I checked the movement through the tunnels and was absolutely fine, if it gets stuck at a particular point, tell me what room and post the log cause I ran 9 chests and didn’t get stuck once while testing.

i'd recommend doing multiple hour trials, as its only gets stuck on certain loops (that ive noticed)

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
53 minutes ago, JR Wood said:

thank you for the prompt responses. i appreciate the extended trial for the bot. i know scripting isnt the easiest thing and it's really complicated. and as you mentioned, the item switching is beyond your control. ironically i was just about to post that sirpugger video about that bot busting from pugger.  

i'd recommend doing multiple hour trials, as its only gets stuck on certain loops (that ive noticed)

Appreciate the comments, the accounts I use have all been black marked at one point or another and I use the same set of accounts for all of my scripts meaning multiple scripts I’ve built would have used one of my accounts with the specific requirements, so I do testing where I can but risking one of those accounts is a much greater loss than just a barrows account.

 

9 runs is a good chance to get a variety of tunnel sets but that’s why I asked for people to post the log when it gets stuck in the tunnels as you’ve got 4 different starting points and multiple paths from within, so even if I wanted to test them all, I’m likely going to miss them anyway as it’s a bug by exception.

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   

Re-ran for a further 90 minutes, I've yet to come across any issues with the tunnel navigation.

 

I did however manage to reproduce the following log:



16:42 s.Ra: [00:11:02][cWars move to bank|Task]:Entering portal.
16:42 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:13][cWars move to bank|Task]:Moving to chest.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:16][cWars move to bank|Task]:Moving to chest.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:17][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:20][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:22][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:25][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:27][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:30][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:32][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:34][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:37][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:39][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====
16:43 s.Ra: [00:11:41][SwitchMage|Task]:Changing to inventory tab.
16:43 s.Ra: ====0====

 

I've updated what I believe the problem for that was, I've been running flawlessly apart from that.

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
2 minutes ago, Adhedonia said:

May I get a trial to test before purchasing please and thank you?

When I get back on to my pc I’ll add a trial for you :)

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
2 hours ago, Adhedonia said:

Appreciate it Sir.

Added.

 

To everyone else, with the release of the new client, the fix for equipment is back in so everything should be 100% fully functional and I've removed the work arounds.

Share this post


Link to post
JR Wood   
On 8/28/2019 at 9:13 AM, Drizzy Danks said:

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

hey man, the script is no longer in my script list? you mentioned you added an xtra 30 days in for the inconvenience? also cannot find it on the script list anymore?

Just now, JR Wood said:

hey man, the script is no longer in my script list? you mentioned you added an xtra 30 days in for the inconvenience? also cannot find it on the script list anymore?

 

On 8/28/2019 at 7:41 AM, iDzn said:

@Drizzy Danks @JR Wood

I've made an update my self as I've still yet to hear anything from @Chris regarding the error with the equipment issue on the client and I appreciate you're both frustrated with not being able to use a product you've paid for. I'll let you know when a permanent fix is in place once I hear something.

  • I've kept the equipment tab checking to a minimum but I've tested it and completed a full run, any further issues please do let me know.
  • I've also added a warning to turn off accept aid, there was a recent video from SirPugger where he was trapping barrows bots by doing 'Tele Other' so I've added a warning for you to turn this off where it's not already..

I've gone ahead and added 30 days to your licenses, the both of you. If anyone else has had any trouble with switching or has been unable to use fully due to these issues please let me know, either post or pm me and I'll get you extended also.

 

Edited by JR Wood

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
18 minutes ago, JR Wood said:

hey man, the script is no longer in my script list? you mentioned you added an xtra 30 days in for the inconvenience? also cannot find it on the script list anymore?

 

 

My apologies, there was a broken import elsewhere causing the rest of them to disapear.

Share this post


Link to post
JR Wood   
40 minutes ago, iDzn said:

My apologies, there was a broken import elsewhere causing the rest of them to disapear.

cheers for the fast reply, script is appearing and working mint.

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
Just now, JR Wood said:

cheers for the fast reply, script is appearing and working mint.

Beautiful cheers!

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...