Sign in to follow this  
k0na

[FREE] OSHunter - Intelligent Hunting [Birds | Chinchompas | Salamanders | Falconry | Deadfall]

A friend takes a long time to put the traps in canifis and sometimes does not put them and goes to the other, and in the desert the script does not work if you can fix that problem would be very good

k0na   
6 hours ago, AlQaedaPks said:

A friend takes a long time to put the traps in canifis and sometimes does not put them and goes to the other, and in the desert the script does not work if you can fix that problem would be very good

The script does not support hunting orange salamanders

ive notied that ALL hunter scripts are not working. the boxes used to track traps just move with me so it makes me run endlessly. Also, when stopping a script my character continues to run around for about 5 mins without me being able to do anything. cant turn on allow input. Wondering if its just me. Restarted and redownloaded nothing helped.

Doing salamanders it seems to prioritise checking triggered traps rather than setting up new ones resulting in a considerable loss of XP, also leaves ropes and nets on the floor for too long so they disappear.

Waits a few seconds between actions too. Not currently the most efficient hunter script on pb it seems 😞

Edited by Excremation

Also when doing Chins, why does it drop everything in your inventory except your traps and chins? What's the reason for that? I keep a ring of duelling and Feldip tele's on me so I can bank every so often but the script just drops them.

almy   
On 4/1/2018 at 3:17 PM, k0na said:

OSHunter

The most efficient hunting script on powerbot.

OSHunter supports all the popular hunting methods of OSRS. NPC specific hunting strategies have been intelligently implemented to maximize hourly xp and money rates.

Features

• Birds
  • Deadfall traps
  • Chinchompas
  • Salamanders
    • Swamp Lizards
    • Red Salamanders
    • Black Salamanders
  • Falconry (all kebbits)

Instructions

1. Load RuneScape in fixed mode (not resizable).
  2. Deposit/bank all items not strictly needed for hunting.
  3. Sign in and go to your desired hunting area before starting the script.
  4. Done! The script will attempt to automatically configure everything and prompt you if it needs help in doing so.

Preview

29HSm9S.png

it worked well in the beginning but after one or two days it stopped functioning as how it should, out of nowhere he runs around, goes to other spots , forgets to pick up the items so you'll lose em, only works for a few mins and than it all goes wrong

So do you think you could make a slight adjustment to the dropping script for falconry and have it only drop the hides and bones? Im an ultimate ironman and Id prefer not to drop every item I own while running the script. 

k0na   
5 hours ago, Excremation said:

Seriously why does this script still drop everything in your inventory.

It will drop the things that you don't need for hunting - see the Instructions section on page 1

Edited by k0na