Sign in to follow this  
samlol

RS3 - F2P Woodcutter

You go to the scripts menu on this site, add the scripts you want, remember to read the instructions carefully, then go to the application, start the script by Script -> play, log in with the account you used for this site, the scripts should be there for you.

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

The character still gets stuck between cooking guild when going back to the bank, chopping normal logs at west Varrock. The script state will have its "BANKING" instead of "WALKING TO THE BANK" when get stuck.

Maybe you want to add an extra path that follows underneath, so that it looks more like a human acting.

There's still an issue when baking. It sometimes gets stuck next to the cooking guild. It tries to interact with the bank in the cooking guild, See picture below.

20180624%20-%20Powerbot%20F2P%20Woodcutt

You should add an extra condition before that it tries to interact with the bank.

Like:

BANK_TILE.distanceTo(ctx.players.local()) < 25

Edited by stefansterk

samlol   
On 7/1/2018 at 6:16 PM, Nathan Richmond said:

using the script to try to afk, using on varrock normal trees and it just freezes and does nothing after a while, tried afk for 8 hours and i got me like 100 logs as it just stood in place and did nothing

On 6/10/2018 at 2:13 AM, stefansterk said:

The character still gets stuck between cooking guild when going back to the bank, chopping normal logs at west Varrock. The script state will have its "BANKING" instead of "WALKING TO THE BANK" when get stuck.

Maybe you want to add an extra path that follows underneath, so that it looks more like a human acting.

Sorry guys I'm out of town atm, I'll fix all the issues when I get back. 

First time using this script in the West Varrock location, my character made it half way to the bank after the first full inventory then stayed there for five minutes before I stopped the script. There was no obvious reason why, as it stayed in the Banking task, not the Anti-Ban task.

I'm not sure about the rules for the powerbot community, but is this script open source? I could take a look at it and possibly make a PR.

Thanks!

Edit: the behavior where the character stays in the Banking task between the West Varrock bank and wood cutting location happens occasionally. This behavior is repeatable, and happens every 5 to 10 runs.

Edited by stevestevenson

Tyden   

Works perfectly  🙂 

Some Anti-Bans are too long in my opinion. What player stands there for 30s while chopping wood. 

Edited by Tyden

Got banned the first time I used this a day ago couldn't have even been 1 or 2 hours. I was in edgeville doing yews, and before anyone thinks to ask yes it was my main lol and yes thats the only time I've ever used a bot before. Guess just bad luck.  

RyanGate   

Any idea on why when the bot goes to bank, it gets stuck trying to right click the empty slots of my bank and just sits there failing to empty my inventory?

samlol   

rs3 is dead now, Powerbot is no longer supporting it after jagex killed the rs3 java client.

Edited by samlol