Sign in to follow this  
Coma

Auto Teletabs | Makes Teleport and Enchant Tablets | 99 Magic WITH PROFIT!

Recommended Posts

Coma   

Get 99 Magic with millions in profit!

 

Features

  • Supports all lecterns
  • Supports all Teleport Tablets (Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, House, Camelot, Ardougne, Watchtower)
  • Supports all Enchantment Tablets (Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, Dragonstone, Onyx)
  • Supports all tranfiguration tablets (Bones to Bananas, Bones to Peaches)
  • Supports Butler, Demon Butler, and Phials
  • Up to 70k Magic XP/hr (depends on tablet) while making profit

Requirements

  • 40+ Construction (depends on lectern) (need Construction? Check out Auto Construction)
  • 25+ Magic (depends on tablet)
  • If making Bones-to-Peaches, you must have unlocked the spell from MTA
  • If using Phials, have noted Soft Clay, coins in your inventory, and your house in Rimmington

Screenshots

  • xerZayI.png

How to Get

  • This script is available on the SDN.

Share this post


Link to post
Eldorado RuneScape Gold

i have in my inventory ; Coins, air runes, earth runes, law runes and notes soft clay ... To make House tabs.

as soon i click start script it stop itself.

In Remmington (using phials and friend cc)

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
On 3/19/2018 at 6:37 AM, ilikebotting said:

But I have the required runes, soft clay and coins?

1 minute ago, salope123 said:

i have in my inventory ; Coins, air runes, earth runes, law runes and notes soft clay ... To make House tabs.

as soon i click start script it stop itself.

In Remmington (using phials and friend cc)

I'll add messages when the script stops for missing items.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Coma said:

I'll add messages when the script stops for missing items.

But I actually have everything.. i'm doing it handmade atm with my inv i made to bot

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
27 minutes ago, salope123 said:

But I actually have everything.. i'm doing it handmade atm with my inv i made to bot

The only time the script should stop is if you're out of items. I added a message so it will say what items you're missing. I may have an ID wrong or something.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm using the script with this set-up;

Mahogany Eagle Lectern

House Tabs

Using Demon Butler

It does collect the soft clay to the servant, but after receiving it, instead of clicking on lectern , it try to "entering Portal"

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
2 hours ago, salope123 said:

I'm using the script with this set-up;

Mahogany Eagle Lectern

House Tabs

Using Demon Butler

It does collect the soft clay to the servant, but after receiving it, instead of clicking on lectern , it try to "entering Portal"

Where is your POH located?

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
1 minute ago, salope123 said:

do the same thing

it say :

Statut: entering portal

In the client, go to View > Varpbits

Scroll down to #780.

What is the value when you're not in your house, and then in your house in "Building Mode" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
24 minutes ago, salope123 said:

0 outside,  1 in build mode

Which is what it should be.

 

Go to View > Objects

Post a screenshot of your lectern.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this