Sign in to follow this  
iDzn

[OSRS] - AiO Cannoneer | Telegrabbing & looting | 10 Hour Proggie

Tzolak   
2 hours ago, iDzn said:

Any proggies will be appreciated! :)

I gotta find time to do Biohazard :P too busy skilling lately and not enough quest time :( But as soon as i can I'll be happy to give proggies :D

iDzn   
1 hour ago, shakeitout said:

Nom Nom Nom - would love to have bow/crossbow available when you get a chance. Looks great!

You can use any ranged weapon to kill the ogres as well as the cannon, you just need to equip it before you start the script.

Script is almost flawless my man! I noticed after about 15 minutes of running that my guy got stuck behind the wood wall and was trying to attack an ogre. Because of this I just kept getting "I can't reach that!"

On top of that, because it kept trying to attack, my cannon ran out of ammo and it wasn't topping it off. That's really the only two issues I have noticed so far. I will say, and maybe this caused the problems (?) I did resize the window AFTER starting the script.

Also, here is  a short term proggie. Will get a longer run tomorrow. :)

4k354zi.png

iDzn   
2 hours ago, satandemon4u said:

Script is almost flawless my man! I noticed after about 15 minutes of running that my guy got stuck behind the wood wall and was trying to attack an ogre. Because of this I just kept getting "I can't reach that!"

On top of that, because it kept trying to attack, my cannon ran out of ammo and it wasn't topping it off. That's really the only two issues I have noticed so far. I will say, and maybe this caused the problems (?) I did resize the window AFTER starting the script.

4k354zi.png

Brill thank you for the feed back and the progie!

Shouldnt be an issue changing to resizable, I can work on making the paint resizable I made the code for another script I’ll just need to adapt it to this one!

Ill put a failsafe in for when it attack’s the ogres to make sure it’s in attackable range first, thanks again and I’ll let you know when it’s pushed.

iDzn   
14 hours ago, satandemon4u said:

4k354zi.png

I've just pushed a fix for the "I can't reach that!" scenario so should be better now.

Will work on resizable paint when I get time.

8 hours ago, iDzn said:

I've just pushed a fix for the "I can't reach that!" scenario so should be better now.

Will work on resizable paint when I get time.

Now I can't run the script. :(

I select it from my list and select my account and click okay and nothing happens. :/ No popups or anything.

Tried removing and re-adding the script as well as a reboot.

EDIT: Ahh, I see we are waiting on the upload now lol.

Edited by satandemon4u

iDzn   
15 hours ago, satandemon4u said:

Now I can't run the script. :(

I select it from my list and select my account and click okay and nothing happens. :/ No popups or anything.

Tried removing and re-adding the script as well as a reboot.

EDIT: Ahh, I see we are waiting on the upload now lol.

Hmm not sure why, mines working fine.

Also please run in fixed mode for the time being which is why you're getting stuck behind the wood wall.

9 hours ago, iDzn said:

Hmm not sure why, mines working fine.

Also please run in fixed mode for the time being which is why you're getting stuck behind the wood wall.

So far working great! 

This is about a 41 minute run time.

3XnqMca.png

iDzn   
1 hour ago, satandemon4u said:

So far working great! 

This is about a 41 minute run time.

3XnqMca.png

Brilliant, glad to hear worked out the kinks!

9 hours ago, iDzn said:

Brilliant, glad to hear worked out the kinks!

It seems I have found one other! I don't know if it's good because I am helping you troubleshoot bugs or bad because now I am becoming annoying? lol

Anyhow, I ran out of cannonballs and had 2 left in my inventory. The cannon ran out of balls but would not restock the remaining 2. At that point, I simply started attacking the ogres myself without the cannon firing. (because I checked the box to also attack them). I let it run a couple minutes like this to see what would happen and nothing changed.

iDzn   
27 minutes ago, satandemon4u said:

It seems I have found one other! I don't know if it's good because I am helping you troubleshoot bugs or bad because now I am becoming annoying? lol

Anyhow, I ran out of cannonballs and had 2 left in my inventory. The cannon ran out of balls but would not restock the remaining 2. At that point, I simply started attacking the ogres myself without the cannon firing. (because I checked the box to also attack them). I let it run a couple minutes like this to see what would happen and nothing changed.

You didn’t have any more cannonballs, a full reload is 30, there’s no point just reloading 2, buy more cannonballs and sorted.

I appreciate the feedback and any bugs are good to know so I can fix them but I can’t spawn more balls into your inventory :p

8 minutes ago, iDzn said:

You didn’t have any more cannonballs, a full reload is 30, there’s no point just reloading 2, buy more cannonballs and sorted.

I appreciate the feedback and any bugs are good to know so I can fix them but I can’t spawn more balls into your inventory :p

Lol, not a problem! So, if I empty the correct amount into the cannon (30) and it runs out then with zero left in my inventory, will the script stop then?

iDzn   
6 minutes ago, satandemon4u said:

Lol, not a problem! So, if I empty the correct amount into the cannon (30) and it runs out then with zero left in my inventory, will the script stop then?

It’ll probably keep attacking the ogres, never really tested it just presumed people would have enough cannonballs on them to keep running.

Ill have a look at adding if cannonballs -30 stop script tomorrow.

Although stopping the script will just let the player log out afk so will have to pick up the cannon if cballs -30 then stop.

3 hours ago, iDzn said:

It’ll probably keep attacking the ogres, never really tested it just presumed people would have enough cannonballs on them to keep running.

Ill have a look at adding if cannonballs -30 stop script tomorrow.

Although stopping the script will just let the player log out afk so will have to pick up the cannon if cballs -30 then stop.

Ahh. Very good points! I am doing a long run right now so will upload a long term proggie soon. :)

iDzn   
13 hours ago, satandemon4u said:

Ahh. Very good points! I am doing a long run right now so will upload a long term proggie soon. :)

I've changed the script slightly so as long as you have more than 1 cannonball in your invent it will reload

If you have <2 cballs in your inventory it will pick up the cannon and then stop the script. (if it doesn't pick up the cannon you will have to get a new one from nulodion every time.)

iDzn   
10 hours ago, satandemon4u said:

Running great man!

Time to make it paid! :D

Person in practically every world now. -.-

Thanks for the feedback, will see what I can do.

Just to keep everyone updated I've enabled the script for resizable mode so all features will now work no matter the screen size.

Also noticed an issue when trying to tele grab ranarr seeds (the rest worked fine) it would grab everything above it on the loot pile. Now only selects the correct items.

12 hours ago, iDzn said:

Thanks for the feedback, will see what I can do.

Just to keep everyone updated I've enabled the script for resizable mode so all features will now work no matter the screen size.

Also noticed an issue when trying to tele grab ranarr seeds (the rest worked fine) it would grab everything above it on the loot pile. Now only selects the correct items.

Ahh, that explains why I grabbed some Irit seeds!

iDzn   
10 hours ago, satandemon4u said:

Ahh, that explains why I grabbed some Irit seeds!

Yeah some reason for the ranarr seeds it just had r.seed.interact("Cast") whereas the others had ("Cast", "Snapdragon seed") for example.