RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

powerbot & RuneScapeGoldMarkt are giving away 1,000,000,000gp (1b) and VIP memberships!

Chris   

powerbot

RuneScapeGoldMarkt Logo 

We're happy to announce that powerbot is working with RSGM to give away 1 billion RS3 gold, and 10 free VIP memberships! To enter, all you have to do is one of the following:

• Tell us why you want the Gold or VIP
  • OR Tell us why you use powerbot, and how it has helped you
  • OR Tell us why you RWT (buy gold, items, services), and how it has helped you
  • OR Tell us your favourite RSBot script or Script Writer, and why

rsgoldmarkt.gif

Please note:

• You may enter once per 24 hours, and a maximum of 4 times (you can do each of the above 4 options 1 time each ONLY).
  • Our VIP members will gain an additional entry (extra chance of winning) just by taking part
  • Winners will be generated using random.org
  • You can use 'get2' to get free gold added on to your next RSGM order!
  • It IS possible to win multiple times, 1 time per entry.

Prize List:

• 1st Prize: 150m RS3 (or OSRS equivalent as available)  + 1 month VIP (attendee rank)
  • 2nd Prize: 100m RS3 (or OSRS equivalent as available) + 1 month VIP (attendee rank)
  • 3rd Prize: 70m RS3 (or OSRS equivalent as available)    + 1 month VIP (attendee rank)
  • 4th -> 10th (inclusive): 55m RS3 (or OSRS equivalent as available) + 1 month VIP (attendee rank)
  • 11th -> 20th (inclusive): 35m RS3 (or OSRS equivalent as available)

Entries close 30th September 2017, Midnight EST.

To clarify:- You answer 1 question per day. 4 questions total = 4 days.

twlero   

Thats actually really interesting competition. Im in

Tell us why you use powerbot, and how it has helped you

I´m using Powerbot as enterntainment forum meanwhile im bored, so am I using powerbot for business. It helped me gain some contacts, and furthered my knowledge of runescape RWT

Dbuffed   
  • Tell us why you want the Gold or VIP (whichever you choose to explain will not necessarily mean that you will get that as a prize) - I would rather the gold, as I am not someone who bots so vip wouldn't benefit me at all so it would be best going to someone who wants to bot.
  • OR Tell us why you use powerbot, and how it has helped you - I used to use the old client (2007 one) then when I came across Powerbot I started to bot in 2012 with dungeoneering and so on (where some of my first feedback came from, rs3 services etc) from there I have built up further in the service section.
  • OR Tell us why you RWT (buy gold, items, services), and how it has helped you - I have been able to purchase plenty of things if/when I wanted to, and I have been able to meet plenty of great people in the process who are fun to speak with and I still do on a daily basis.
  • OR Tell us your favourite RSBot script or Script Writer, and why - I would say Mooshie, just based on how he actually took his time to speak very often to other members of the community. I am not very hands on with the SW's so I wouldn't really know anyone else.

Just generally entering this for the fun of it, thanks @Chris and good luck everyone.

thetaf   
  • Tell us why you want the Gold or VIP : Iv been a member of powerbot ( since the begining (AS taf180) then when it moved over to powerbot i started fresh) Helped me and my 15 years of runescape fun  Helped me get t end game and pk ready and also make a little few £ on the side :)

Thanks powerbot & @Chris and RSGM for the opportunity !

• Tell us why you want the Gold or VIP
  • college books are expensive, vip for botting so I can stay a float in college
  • OR Tell us why you use powerbot, and how it has helped you
  • i use powerbot for marketing and botting. It's helped me make a steady flow of $300-900 a month depending on the effort I put in.
  • OR Tell us why you RWT (buy gold, items, services), and how it has helped you
  • as a servicer it has helped me connect with other players while making money and enjoying the game.
  • OR Tell us your favourite RSBot script or Script Writer, and why

any tan hiding script has helped me make good money and typically don't get banned til 16 hours if sucide botting

Liam   

Tell us why you RWT (buy gold, items, services), and how it has helped you

Brief intro hardly anyone knows:

I used to purchase gold about 10-12 years ago when I played runescape in its golden days. I became a serious player in 2010 and played 8-12 hours a day until 2012. I remember physically shaking when selling my first ever 50M to rsmalls as I had attempted to sell 100M before to a randomer with attendee rank on pbot in the past and had gotten scammed. Once I saw the money in my paypal I was hooked. I engaged in botting and luring and began to sell millions of GP until abusing "stalls" at the duel arena and profiting 60B from december 2013 to mid february 2014. I was chained for RWT while on a trip to Berlin, and I have never looked back since.

RWT has enabled me to view the world as an entrepreneur. Selling runescape gold was the very first thing I ever did online to make money outside of eBay. The profits have enabled me to live in several apartments, pay my bills, and complete my goal of travelling to multiple places in China in one trip. I have learned many useful sales and marketing skills along the way which have enabled me to boost my tangible good sales as well.

I often wonder what i'd be doing with my life if I hadn't been to my friends house after school in 2005 when I was introduced to the game, and what if I hadn't sold that first 50M?

If for any chance I win, I will donate the $ equivalent for the RSGP to 2 charities. Chris can choose one, and so can Kaii.

Awesome competition.

Tell us why you use powerbot, and how it has helped you

I´m using Powerbot as because as a RS1 and RS2 player from days of yore, I could not stay away when old school came out.  I still have dreams about runescape as if I lived every quest and skill.  A ground of friends that used to boss and pk 10+ years ago all started up again and I couldn't be happier about a video game.  

RS bot has helped me get to place in the game where I can slay at high levels and quest, for that I am grateful.

Tell us why you use powerbot, and how it has helped you:

I've been playing Runescape since I was a kid and botting allows me to get through the horrible grind that I didn't notice back then (seriously who can just sit there and click the same thing for like 100 hours?) I can reach a high level without going through all that and just play the game like a kid again and not have to worry about getting the best XP rate and all that nonsense.

comeonm8   
  • Tell us why you want the Gold or VIP - I can't be bothered grinding my life just to have fun pking so either gold or vip will help reduce the grind.
  • OR Tell us why you use powerbot, and how it has helped you - It means I don't have to spend precious time grinding for weekend pk trips
  • OR Tell us your favourite RSBot script or Script Writer, and why - famous fighter is one of the best as it is most diverse. There is still a lack of thorough scripts that can perform complex training, especially for 1 def pures.

Thanks