Sign in to follow this  
noobienoobie123

[OS] Noobie's Barbarian Training Fisher(P2P)(5+ hour Progress Reports)

Sometimes when the fishing spot becomes inactive it just sits and waits for it to reappear, rather than going to another one. Also when the inventory is full it just doesn't do anything until I manually continue the "Inventory full" chat message.

It also somehow entered the delete friend chat interface, so then got stuck and stood there doing nothing.

Edited by Excremation

23 minutes ago, Excremation said:

Sometimes when the fishing spot becomes inactive it just sits and waits for it to reappear, rather than going to another one. Also when the inventory is full it just doesn't do anything until I manually continue the "Inventory full" chat message.

It also somehow entered the delete friend chat interface, so then got stuck and stood there doing nothing.

Antiban, acts like afk 

2 hours ago, noobienoobie123 said:

Antiban, acts like afk 

It's a massive XP waste. After each inventory I either have to manually make it fish or wait too long for the bot, resulting in a 10k XP loss p/h...

4 hours ago, Excremation said:

It's a massive XP waste. After each inventory I either have to manually make it fish or wait too long for the bot, resulting in a 10k XP loss p/h...

10k less exp per hour is better than being banned. This script has been up since September and only one person has been banned from it so... I do get what you are saying though, but I feel like mimicking afk is the best antiban even if you lose 10k exp per hour at least you dont lose the account.  

19 hours ago, noobienoobie123 said:

10k less exp per hour is better than being banned. This script has been up since September and only one person has been banned from it so... I do get what you are saying though, but I feel like mimicking afk is the best antiban even if you lose 10k exp per hour at least you dont lose the account.  

I understand that, but that's only really the case if you're doing it for very lengthy periods to higher levels, where as for instance I only wanted to go from 60-65 fishing and it took around 5 hours just to do that.

Maybe making power fishing an option on the GUI or something could be a good idea, especially considering this is the only Barb fishing script that works properly.

Edited by Excremation

1 hour ago, Excremation said:

I understand that, but that's only really the case if you're doing it for very lengthy periods to higher levels, where as for instance I only wanted to go from 60-65 fishing and it took around 5 hours just to do that.

Maybe making power fishing an option on the GUI or something could be a good idea, especially considering this is the only Barb fishing script that works properly.

I guess I could make that an option, super powerfishing

Exxoss   

This script is nice, but the time between fishing spots and dropping fish is sooooooo slow it just seems like a bot. Also, it drops the inventory WAY too fast. This script would be perfect if it wouldn't do its slow 'anti-ban' things.

Would love to have an option to powerfish/suicide.

@noobienoobie123

Edit: It is so slow that my trout fishing before was getting higher XP/H, just for reference.. :'(

Edit2:  29.4k xp/h barb fishing,  34.4k xp/h  trout fishing :(

Edited by Exxoss

6 hours ago, Exxoss said:

This script is nice, but the time between fishing spots and dropping fish is sooooooo slow it just seems like a bot. Also, it drops the inventory WAY too fast. This script would be perfect if it wouldn't do its slow 'anti-ban' things.

Would love to have an option to powerfish/suicide.

@noobienoobie123

Edit: It is so slow that my trout fishing before was getting higher XP/H, just for reference.. :'(

Edit2:  29.4k xp/h barb fishing,  34.4k xp/h  trout fishing :(

wow i never got exp so low I will put in powerfish soon

if it dropped at half the speed and clicked the fishing spot twice as fast it would be better. xp per hour is much too slow. operation is great though, I recommend this script. would also suggest, that camera rotates a little more often and script would be flawless.

4 hours ago, MasterCNC said:

if it dropped at half the speed and clicked the fishing spot twice as fast it would be better. xp per hour is much too slow. operation is great though, I recommend this script. would also suggest, that camera rotates a little more often and script would be flawless.

I'll update it soon. Going for no bans over exp.

ive gotten 2 accounts over 95 from 48 with this bot, 1 of them got banned because i accidentally ran it for over 12 hours with no breaks so its clearly my fault not the bots, 10/10 bot i love it