Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Bot Smart - What it is, and how to do it.

Mooshe   

Just wondering, is there anything to expect from a first time ban (other than the two day account lock)?

You'll be restricted from trade and PvP/Wilderness for a week. I believe they also sometimes ban permanently for first-time offences.

Alva   

thanks, what do you think of it? do you think i should add or remove anything?

uhh looks fine

For RWT :

- Use member accounts

- Trade in member worlds

- Use higher lvl accounts (avoid lvl 3's)

- Use accounts with an older creation date

- Accounts with activity (do a quest every couple of days, gain soms levels + general activity) are less likely to get banned by a huge %

- Avoid obvious spots like banks or lumbridge teleport spot

- Drop trade > Stake > Normal trade

- Trading junk for big amounts of gold (atleast imo) doesn't help anymore.

- If you're a gold farmer and want to dump big amounts of gold then 1x 500M trade > 5x 100M trades

- If u do a lot of RWT i would suggest not using 1 account, but multiple accounts. The more accounts the more u can divide stock.

- If u VPS your trading accounts, use 1 account per IP to avoid chain bans.

- If u VPS your trading accounts and u get a lot of bans, change your VPS provider for atleast a month.

- If u VPS your trading accounts, after a ban occurs do not re use that VPS.

- If u VPN your trading accounts, avoid free or widely known VPN's. IPVanish is a great example of a VPN that u CANNOT use!

Ben   

I showed this thread to a jmod friend of mine and he's gonna take it up with the team and get back to you

SafeLvlz   

Thanks for the reply, but if you bot often on fresh accounts is it fairly likely that a ban will occur, or does it again depend on the script's antiban?

Is it worth creating a new noob account to buy gold on and then transfer it to a main? It'd still be under the same IP so I'd assume it's redundant. Also, what to the larger-quantity gold sellers do in this context, and are they frequently banned on accounts? 

Nice thread man! 

Edited by Adam McLovin

Thanks this has been helpful after i got one of my accounts banned, only just started botting again, miss the old days when you could bot freely with a very rare chance of being banned

ketboy   

nice guide man, thanks fully i follow most of this but its good to keep in check just in case there is anything else i could do lol. :D

also when it comes to perm bans, if you bot from a vpn and got banned, would it not be safe to say if you request new passwords etc and recover accounts from your home connection, you could appeal a perm ban as if someone hacked you and was botting your account? As if they hacked you you would just be toy account after they emptied your bank.