Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Bot Smart - What it is, and how to do it.

Aristo   

most likely they will still be looking into your accounts, especially new ones. To that point though: I don't think jagex is going to ban you just because you made a new account.

you're very helpful :)

thanks mase

bel002   

Guys, what's the ban rate at OSRS? Is it hot there? As I remember, at OSRS launch you could bot 24/7 with the most simple script ever and you had 0% chance to get banned..

How is it today?

Thanks let me know if there is anything you think i should add.

You covered most of it, but do some easy quests to get the QPC up a bit. Seems pish posh but can be very effective for the goldfarming bots.

Mhmh   

You should also add another important one - Stay as far away from highscores as possbile, weekly, monthly - all of them. Prior to every double xp weekend Jagex nearly always, if not always does a wave of manual highscores banning. Anything above top 500 seems to be the dangerzone in my experience.

yeah I just wouldn't risk doing it unless you're ok with that account potentially being banned forever.

Probably sunk a good... 'few' quid into keys + Soloman's store so I best not. Then again I wish I could remember my OLD account as if I had access to that I'd probably bot on it using a VPS (thing is Jagex's recovery system is very jacked).

yeah the recovery system they have is beyond fucked and so stupid just to make it hard to sell accounts

Seems fair *I guess*

Then again my OLD account was more or less garbage, hence I couldn't care about throwing it as a bot account to sell or give to a friend... Then again I >THINK< it might at some point have shared an IP with my main, would that matter?