Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Bot Smart - What it is, and how to do it.

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
thelous   

i botted 70 cooking, 51 miningm, 53 fishing in 1 day and no ban (did in high risk pvp world wheres like 100 people max in a day, goot world for skill botting noone is there for reporting+YOU MIGHT GET KILLED)

bot1287   

"2. Take at least one full 10-12 hour break every day to make it seem like your sleeping (because what person do you know plays 24/7?)"

Some play strong 16 hour days.
Still a great tip though. Good post OP.

`

the free bot client lets you run a script for 4 hours anyways. Unless you are home to restart it, your character gets a break. I'm guessing it's the client that's detected by jagex and not the scripts.

Edited by ribarcheto94

Mkl   

I would have to disagree with your goldfarming tips, goldfarmed around 20 hours a day and sent the money to my main  using my home ip and the only reason why they got banned was because i let them gold farm during mondays.When I use to goldfarm and I don't know if this still happens but monday were the days where if you botted you had a high chance of getting banned

Edited by Mkl

Aristo   

Excellent guide Mase.

Also, I was just banned (Bot Busting Moderate), does this mean they will permaban me anyways? I read somewhere that they use this 2 day ban as an investigation time or some shit?

Aristo   

Not usually but it can happen. Usually a bot busting moderate is just a two day ban though.

I'll probably be monitored if I keep botting, right. 

Btw, you know how I got banned. Using fucking Epicbot. Pro miner script... Is this dumb?

Aristo   

Yeah you shouldn't bot, bot busting moderates are the only one that they actually will perm ban you next time 100% of the time. and yeah epicbot has been shit since 2012, sorry mate :/

Hello, for a vps, what operating system should I go for? Thinking of going for  HostingSource, also how many accs will 1gb ram run? just needing 2 rly, will it handle it?  Great guide man.

Edited by Boczek123

Aristo   

Hi Top Dog, another question please. If I start a new account does that mean I won't be tracked by Jagex anymore? 

Thanks

Edited by Aristo