Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Bot Smart - What it is, and how to do it.

Cj_   
Hey, so you mention not trading more then 200m over to an account, is it 200m for 07 as well? Also, if I had to transfer over 1b say, would it be smart to do 5 trades of 200m one after another? Or does it not matter as it's in a short period of time.

Thugy   

Im sorry fella's waaay off topic, but. My main got perm(MAJOR) Banned. I tried appealing it that night. The next day another offence showed up! It was a (Minor)Ban that expires august 26th of this year. So my question is, has this ever happened to anyone? Did there stats,bank, or account get reset? Or possibly that it just means I commited two offences somehow even though I wasnt able to log on that day because I was banned. Im pretty curious, because if the minor lifts and the major still counts my accounts gone. And yes, my account got banned because of a motherfucking alching bot. 

Am I the only one which disagree about the 5th?

"5. Never log into your main Runescape account on the same IP as ones that have goldfarming accounts on them (why? because this unmasks your main account and can mean Jagex can run an IP check)."

It doesn't really matter, at least from what I have gathered, it is fully common that you're botting while your sister is playing legit on her account. They won't just ban you because you have the same IP adress. What you shouldn't do however, is logging on your main from the RSBot client, at the same time or not.

mkmorand   

if you are finding that you get banned when you're not logged on or get banned several weeks/months after you did some botting but stopped completely for that time after using it, it's because jag doesn't want us to be able to tell exactly what they got for evidence as it's much harder to guess if they let the account stay active for awhile before the ban

if you are finding that you get banned when you're not logged on or get banned several weeks/months after you did some botting but stopped completely for that time after using it, it's because jag doesn't want us to be able to tell exactly what they got for evidence as it's much harder to guess if they let the account stay active for awhile before the ban

Non human behavior

Automated fast clicks (Example if using a fighting one, you'll get to the next target straight away)

Too random (again example on fighting: It'll just click to attack or it'll select then press attack)

Doesn't talk 

Doesn't take any breaks

is active for longer than an average person would be going at without a single stop or slowing down

All those things used to be addressed in bots whilst RS 2 was the big deal

but these new bots don't have such commands to make it seem as if it's a human behind the screen.

Thus making it even easier to see who's botting.

On top of that depending how crappy the bot is, it may just be hitting the same pixel 60% of the time, another give away.

Saxon   

These are the rules to live by if you're botting with any software :P.
I use to be so careful with my main, once it got banned </3 lmao..
Don't bot high risk areas like resource dungeons (specially at night).

Am I the only one which disagree about the 5th?

No, your not. It's a poorly written thread based upon speculation. I'd wish [member=Mason] would stop bumping it, sad to see such garbage be on the first page of the bot discussion.

I'm about to email jagex to appeal a permanent ban.

I don't know what to say any suggestions?

They'll ignore it, in the Q&A section for perma bans, they state clearly that they'll ignore completely emails, attempts to communicate through social media and ban appeals.