Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Bot Smart - What it is, and how to do it.

leggoboi   

3. If you want to minimize bans on goldfarming accounts only run them for 12 hours a day (or less depending on the script/ban rate) and have them off the rest of the time.

Most of my accounts get banned within 5 hours haha I also made 10 accounts did all tutorial legit on them all left them all for 2 days went and logged in on them and 2 was banned, how's that possible with no bots also I think jagex are just cutting down hard on gp coming in the game as everyone is getting rich af lately and uno it.

Shame they wasn't scripts out there that didn't pick exact same camera angles 24/7 along with exact same mouse movements I think that would help people from getting banned as much cuz we all know no human clicks / turns the camera in the same spot 24/7 right?

I don't even know if thats possible tho

I did hear something about recording human mouse's like years ago somewhere else dunno what it is.

n3cr0x   
On 5/10/2018 at 10:35 PM, U my xp said:

guys this was from 2013 . good info but not all applies. 

It would be nice to update these tips

On 12/16/2013 at 12:20 AM, Chris said:

8. Play legit through Jagex's client for a few hours a day, go questing, do some community events, or treasure trails, etc (just something a bot wouldn't be able to do).

Didn't you mention somewhere that it didn't mater whether you use the Official client vs the bot client with no scripts running?

Chris   
11 minutes ago, Jolly Jester said:

Didn't you mention somewhere that it didn't mater whether you use the Official client vs the bot client with no scripts running?

it doesn't but I didn't write this topic, badly worded

Hey,  I didn't see it on this thread, but are updates still a big deal? like we shouldn't login right after an Rs update? If this is still the case, whats the best way to tell if Rs did the update? From what I know, I just login with no warning or message that an update has been applied. How can I know if they did an update? Thanks. 

syrscar   

today i am banned at rockcrabs. for botting.

The macro of the system Jagex has found the bot

I see at rock crabs botting is not good idea.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:11 PM, syrscar said:

today i am banned at rockcrabs. for botting.

The macro of the system Jagex has found the bot

I see at rock crabs botting is not good idea.

Which script were you using?