RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
DopeAssFreshPrince

Running Local Scripts on bot using a bat file

Ausyo   

i dont understand you say in step 2 to copy rsbot.jar and .java file into the folder.  i have the rsbot.jar but where is the java file? on your video it comes up at projectdropper.java... where did you get that from?

sliske   
3 hours ago, Ausyo said:

i dont understand you say in step 2 to copy rsbot.jar and .java file into the folder.  i have the rsbot.jar but where is the java file? on your video it comes up at projectdropper.java... where did you get that from?

the .java files are the source for the script

Ausyo   

so i should put all the .java files in at the beginning? for example there are about 10 in the .rar i was given.  antiban.java, checks.java, controller.java and so on

57 minutes ago, Ausyo said:

so i should put all the .java files in at the beginning? for example there are about 10 in the .rar i was given.  antiban.java, checks.java, controller.java and so on

In case of multiple java files, it would be better to build them with an ant builder.

4 hours ago, Kaskass said:

I tried to do this with 2 local scripts (done it with 2 different folders), when ever i try run them both it shows only 1 script. any ideas?

One of them probably is not with the correct manifest.

Edited by DopeAssFreshPrince

Kaskass   
On 4/9/2019 at 6:41 PM, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

One of them probably is not with the correct manifest.

thanks, i just saved them all in the same package and it worked. (it offer me to choose which script to run so its fine :)) 

danm2004   

for some reason the normal rsbot client run perfect but when i open the run.bat file it says its unable to create advertising. any ideas? (osrs, i followed the guide on my computer and it worked perfect now im using computer that dosent have anything except the jdk.)

danm2004   
On 4/20/2019 at 1:51 AM, danm2004 said:

for some reason the normal rsbot client run perfect but when i open the run.bat file it says its unable to create advertising. any ideas? (osrs, i followed the guide on my computer and it worked perfect now im using computer that dosent have anything except the jdk.)

my bad....... used bad java address in the run.bat file!!!

On 12/19/2016 at 11:22 PM, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

This guide is mainly for windows,if requested I will edit this for other Operating Systems.

If you have any problems or if you feel the guide is not explaining a part properly,leave a comment stating the problem you face.

Requirements:

• Java Rune Environment (32-bit is suggested, 64-bit works too) [link] (Please remember the path of installation)
  • Corresponding JDK [link]

If you prefer following a video : 

Text Guide:

• Create a folder named RSBot in your C drive.
  • Copy your RSBot.jar and .java script inside the RSBot folder(C:\RSBot\).
  • Open CMD at this location {open cmd and use "cd C:\RSBot\"}.
  • [ig]Use the following code to compile your file: 

javac -cp "RSBot.jar" *.java

Create two new folders,called out and src,move the .java file to source(You could also delete the .java file,up to you) and move the .class to out

• Inside out,create a new folder called scripts and move the class files inside

• Go back to scripts folder(The initial folder) and create a new .bat file,say run.bat

• Inside run.bat,copy paste this:
  • 
    @ECHO OFF
    "{PathToJRE}\bin\java" -Djava.search.path="C:\RSBot\out" -Dcom.jagex.config="http://oldschool.runescape.com/l=en/jav_config.ws" -javaagent:"C:\RSBot\RSBot.jar" -jar "C:\Users\%username%\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\jagexappletviewer.jar" runescape
    pause

{PathToJRE} refers to the location of the JRE installation {Located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre or C:\Program Files\Java\jre}

• If you want to use the RS3 bot, in the -Dcom.jagex.config, change the value to "http://runescape.com/l=en/jav_config.ws"

• The bat code for me was :
  • 
    @ECHO OFF
    "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_66\bin\java" -Djava.search.path="C:\RSBot\out" -Dcom.jagex.config="http://oldschool.runescape.com/l=en/jav_config.ws" -javaagent:"C:\RSBot\RSBot.jar" -jar "C:\Users\%username%\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\jagexappletviewer.jar" runescape
    pause

Save the file and then run it. If done correctly,your local script should pop up in the Scripts list.[Ex name:[L]Dropper]

hello is there a .sh version of this i can run in linux?

29 minutes ago, cooldude123 said:

hello is there a .sh version of this i can run in linux?

You would have to do basically the same thing, whilst excluding line 1 and 3 remove line 1 and 3. The location for out and rsbot need to be changed though.

Following up the tutorial, for all rsbot version 8+ 

the following line in run.bat worked for me

@ECHO OFF

java -Xmx768m -XX:+UseG1GC -cp "C:\RSBot\out;C:\RSBot\RSBot.jar" jagexappletviewer

pause

On 1/4/2020 at 1:55 AM, phiberOptik said:

@ECHO OFF

java -Xmx768m -XX:+UseG1GC -cp "C:\RSBot\out;C:\RSBot\RSBot.jar" jagexappletviewer

pause

This Works for me. Thanks!

On 1/3/2020 at 9:55 PM, phiberOptik said:

@ECHO OFF

pause

hey, i used this method, but i still cannot see the [L[ scripts, none of them.

i made a forlder named RSBot in C drive, then created out, source and scripts folders, also dragged the RSBot.jar to the main folder as well as the script.java, then compiled them and gotr the class files, then i put them into the scripts folder and the script folder i put it into the out folder.

then i creadet the bat file and added the code above and the client starts, but i cannot see the local scripts.

please help

Edited by juanjoayala01
my text was inside the quote