Sign in to follow this  
BlackShad0w

BsCowSlaughter | Kill cows, collect their hides and bank them in Lumbridge.

xp_b0nk   

can somone help me why is the cow bot glitching out in the lumby bank,our ground floor outside or when it wont go into cow pin cause the door is closed an it doesn't know how to open so you just stand there iv farmed 500 bones, cow meat, cow hides only 120k for about 4 hours of botting make about 30 of these accounts an your rockin but imo its pretty shit an im not a good scripter so I have hard times making my own bots to bank

kills cattle and collects the hides well. When it gets to the bank however it opens it and cannot deposit the hides. The cursor hovers over the wrong icon next to the deposit all one. I have to let the bot run,collect hides and go to bank. Then I have to deposit the hides for it. Is there a way i can help it work right or is that on the creators end?   thanks

Works flawlessly for me, thanks for this masterpiece! One little thing though, it sometimes gets stuck at the gate leading to the cows. (which isn't really a big deal, though, as you can just open it manually and it will stay opened.)

Edited by Robin Olsson

zuenkie   
On 12/31/2018 at 9:18 PM, Robin Olsson said:

Works flawlessly for me, thanks for this masterpiece! One little thing though, it sometimes gets stuck at the gate leading to the cows. (which isn't really a big deal, though, as you can just open it manually and it will stay opened.)

How long did you use the script? I'm using it right now, started picking up RS again after 7 years. So, wondering if this could actually get me banned. I'm not planning on using the script longer than 4 hours in a row.

Edit: after 10 minutes of usage, I got banned.....

Edited by zuenkie
Got banned

Just now, zuenkie said:

How long did you use the script? I'm using it right now, started picking up RS again after 7 years. So, wondering if this could actually get me banned. I'm not planning on using the script longer than 4 hours in a row.

Edit: after 10 minutes of usage, I got banned.....

I used it for like an hour or so, no ban. Unlucky mate. =(

1816 Starting BSCowSlaughter
1816 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
1831 java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 37 
    s.d.k(BSMovement.java:95)
    s.z.k(MoveToBank.java:80)
    s.Ja.poll(BSCowSlaughter.java:82)
    org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$6.run(PollingScript.java:77)

So because it misclicks the script crashes. You gotta fix this simple thing, it was just outside stairs of lumb castle and it gets stuck there after ~30min.

On 11/16/2016 at 4:27 AM, cookiehog said:

Great script man! Works great but not without a few hiccups.. Sometimes the script will just stop for no apparent reason and I will find my character standing by goblins, or standing behind lumby castle right by the door where the people use curse magics, among other places. Needs a little refining but all in all a great base! Thank you for your contribution I enjoy using this bot as I don't plan on being p2p anytime soon and this bot is a great way for low levels in f2p to make money and train a little on the side. Like I said could use some refining but a great start! Hope to see this script in the top performance shape I can imagine. Thanks again, Cookie.

was gonna say the only problem i encountered with this script is getting stuck behind lumby castle door near the left stair case. other than that works fine. 

kumar12   
On 10/21/2016 at 11:11 PM, Reminisce_ said:

1) What's the difference between your combat script an this?

2) This script is terribly written bro, I expects more, it's super slow, misclicks, very not like, uhm idk if I said this before but it's super slow.

3) Why release a script ASAP? Why not work on it and tweak it up instead of releasing a piece of ban worthy crap? 

Ps: I'm not even trying to be an ass but I'm really trigger at the fact that you didn't put any work into making this script and just tried to get someone up on the sdn. Ofc I'm making assumptions but this is what I believe. Hope this post was at least some what construction.

TLDR: Remove this script from the SDN. Tweak it till it's working well, because rn it runs terribly. High expectations for this script, has some potential for new botting accounts.

dear: sir u have nice scripts made only one thing is missing pick up raw beef same time hope you do that for all of us thank you so much

hii dear: sir i like ur scripts so much if u add pick raw beef aswell same time that will be so kinda thnak you u got best scripts

Works pretty well. wouldn't go down lumbridge castle stairs for the first few runs, but its going fine now

Edit: forgot that it also kept clicking somewhere random outside of the cow pen after i stopped the script, but i just had to start the script again for a second. easy fix.  also, a little slow, but only as slow as you'd expect cowhide collecting to be. honestly it might work more efficiently with an option to only pick up cowhide left behind, there's usually a good amount lying around.

Edited by Josh Cruz
forgot to add info