Sign in to follow this  
Artificial

ASlayer OS - Complete Slaying script. Supporting all Slayer masters, tasks, and more!

Recommended Posts

Bloodpk   

dont enter the dungeon in falador dont click the ladder

after click the ladder they walk to hell hounds after some kills the bot say could not parse which monster is assigned

Edited by Bloodpk

Share this post


Link to post


UPDATE V1.07

 

- Updated paint (added progress bars for skills).

- Performance update.

- Updated Antipatterns.

 

On 28. 8. 2016 at 9:50 PM, Bloodpk said:

dont enter the dungeon in falador dont click the ladder

after click the ladder they walk to hell hounds after some kills the bot say could not parse which monster is assigned

Thanks for reporting, I'll check it out.

Edited by Artificial

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WreckaNize said:

The script is reporting that my HP is -3% and eats all of my food in inv and goes to get more from the closest bank

Tested and it works fine. Try restarting your RSBot client. If it still wont work post a screenshot of your game layout. I've taken a look at your bug report and it does not show any errors.

Edited by Artificial

Share this post


Link to post

 

2 hours ago, Artificial said:

Tested and it works fine. Try restarting your RSBot client. If it still wont work post a screenshot of your game layout. I've taken a look at your bug report and it does not show any errors.

 

b433bc1fe9.png

Edited by WreckaNize
JPG Edit

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WreckaNize said:

 

 

b433bc1fe9.png

Health is parsed from the health orb next to the minimap. Since you have hidden it, it does not work. I will add support for this with the next update later today.

1 hour ago, zembaa said:

I'm doing tasks at Nieve, but if it starts it doesn't walk to the assignment. Any reason?

At which task did this happen? Post scripts log or use "Report a bug" button when the issue happens. I'm almost certain this happens because the script is unable to reach the monster.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Artificial said:

Health is parsed from the health orb next to the minimap. Since you have hidden it, it does not work. I will add support for this with the next update later today.

At which task did this happen? Post scripts log or use "Report a bug" button when the issue happens. I'm almost certain this happens because the script is unable to reach the monster.

 

TYVM i knew it was something simple i didn't even realize that i hide those. its working great now

Share this post


Link to post
zembaa   
15 hours ago, Artificial said:

Health is parsed from the health orb next to the minimap. Since you have hidden it, it does not work. I will add support for this with the next update later today.

At which task did this happen? Post scripts log or use "Report a bug" button when the issue happens. I'm almost certain this happens because the script is unable to reach the monster.

it happened at hellhounds. Isn't de stronghold slayer cave supported? and i thought the tree teleport was available

 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, zembaa said:

it happened at hellhounds. Isn't de stronghold slayer cave supported? and i thought the tree teleport was available

 

It is supported but it looks like it has some issues. Spirit tree teleports are also supported and I'll check that out too.

Share this post


Link to post
zembaa   
9 hours ago, Artificial said:

It is supported but it looks like it has some issues. Spirit tree teleports are also supported and I'll check that out too.

 Ok, thanks. Good luck

 

Share this post


Link to post

UPDATE V1.08

 

- Fixed most walking issues.

- Fixed transportation methods that require quests (Spirit trees, fairy rings, ...).

- Fixed quest completion caching.

 

I might need to add quest list scrolling to correctly parse some quest states so let me know if the script still has trouble with transportation.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8. 10. 2016 at 8:31 PM, JMONEY315 said:

Just started to try and get the script to work in osrs. Cannot seem to load gear from gear tab to work running game in fixed mode with equipment tab open.

Can you post a picture of your game layout settings please?

Edited by Artificial

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/9/2016 at 4:38 PM, Artificial said:

Can you post a picture of your game layout settings please?

Ok I managed to just use manual item id's using client seems to work ok but have noticed a few bugs so far and I will list them

1. Did not use shortcut to get to fairy ring by edgeville river from g/e instead went to top corner then used pathing all the way south and around

2. Could not actually click on the fairy ring was stuck with mouse hovering over the ring after equipping dramen staff.

3. After 9-10 kills script stop while killing bloodvelds and throws back an error I do not know exactly what error but will post again after i get the message.

 

script looks very promising just need some fine tuning.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this