Sign in to follow this  
Artificial

ASlayer OS - Complete Slaying script. Supporting all Slayer masters, tasks, and more!

On 9/20/2017 at 2:48 AM, Devin Dutt said:

how to I get to the part where you enter all the info for the script? I am just clicking to start the scrip and it thinks my slayer master is turael and I havent been able to get to the screen to input all my gear.

im having the same problem

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
Scabo   

no idea what the bot is doing but it always tp to varrock to bank and then getting stuck would be nice to know what the bot actually wants to do

would be nice to select what teleports the bot can use for example glory, dueling ring ect. also getting stuck while using the home teleport cuz it has to long casttime and it will just keep clicking it

Edited by Scabo

On 10/3/2017 at 3:28 PM, Scabo said:

no idea what the bot is doing but it always tp to varrock to bank and then getting stuck would be nice to know what the bot actually wants to do

would be nice to select what teleports the bot can use for example glory, dueling ring ect. also getting stuck while using the home teleport cuz it has to long casttime and it will just keep clicking it

make sure you have ring of lifes in your bank, after i fixed that the bot worked great

well it dosent take out food from the bank when its out of food just stops. barberian villiage cave he got problems with the doors and just get stuck. hopefully you can fix this because i just want a flawless slayerbot

Jawnsolo   

It ran all the way to black demons then drank 11 prayer pots in a row before i stopped it. Didn't attempt to fight just drank prayer pots in the same spot nonstop. Didn't even turn my prayer on. RIP 110k.

On 4/12/2019 at 7:04 PM, RvanSante said:

Why it is removed? Can someone bring a slayer script? Thanks

Too much work to keep it up-to-date. Use a combat script.