Sign in to follow this  
Artificial

ASlayer OS - Complete Slaying script. Supporting all Slayer masters, tasks, and more!

8DlcYf2.png

ASlayer OS is the next generation of slaying scripts and it's designed to provide you a hassle-free slayer training with emphasis on keeping your account as safe as possible. With this in mind, the script uses custom algorithms to decide what monsters to fight and where to fight them for a set slayer task. It selects the most appropriate monster to fight based on selected combat style, your combat level and slayer master, from which you got the task. The script will also switch monster locations, if a better alternative is available (e.i. it will fight monsters in Stronghold slayer cave if you have been assigned a task by Nieve). There are multiple locations set for each monster so that each player is assigned a different, random location, which is saved between script runs to provide and act as a strong antipattern.

Get the script here

General:

• All banks supported
  • Teletab support
  • Supports Bonecrusher, Gem Bag

Combat:

• All combat styles supported
  • Custom gear for different attack styles
  • Automatic gear and spell switching
  • Smart custom combat algorithm
  • Supports all special attacks

Tasks:

• Supports all* monsters
  • Supports all Slayer masters
  • Skips tasks with points and/or Turael
  • Option to stop script if disabled task is assigned by slayer master

*except Green dragons, Terror dogs and Scabarites (coming soon!).

Prayer and Inventory:

• Unlimited amount of different prayer and inventory setups
  • Supports all Prayers and Quick prayers
  • All popular foods supported (you can request new food if it's not supported yet)
  • All popular potions supported

Looting:

• Contains a list of all in-game items with names
  • Option to pick only items that stack
  • Option to loot items above set price
  • Option to pick only noted version of item
  • Ability to automatically High-Alch profitable items above certain price limit

Traversing:

• Fairy rings
  • Charter ships
  • Spirit trees
  • Item teleports

Required items:

Spoiler
  • Full Waterskins
  • Facemask (or a Slayer helmet)
  • Earmuffs (or a Slayer helmet)
  • Mirror Shield
  • Lit Bug Lantern
  • Spiny Helmet (or a Slayer helmet)
  • Insulated boots
  • Slayer gloves
  • Leaf Bladed weapons or Broad arrows/bolts
  • Nose peg (or a Slayer helmet)
  • Witchwood icon
  • Rock hammer
  • Fungicides and Fungicide spray
  • Multiple ropes
  • Any light source
  • Spade

Instructions:

Screenshots:

4CTgS4v.pngIC5Pqzx.png

Edited by Artificial

shaeboy1   

fresh level 3 can't use stronghold to kill rats B)

hovers over portal to stornhold and doesnt use doors

also doesn't open gates going to burthhope just hovers iver it trying to click it

Edited by shaeboy1

UPDATE V1.01

- Fixed stronghold of security portal issue.

- Added support for stronghold of security door questions.

7 hours ago, ohyaibot said:

when will script be for public use i cannot wait

It's now available on the SDN.

4 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Interesting, congrats on release. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, shaeboy1 said:

fresh level 3 can't use stronghold to kill rats B)

hovers over portal to stornhold and doesnt use doors

also doesn't open gates going to burthhope just hovers iver it trying to click it

Fixed, thanks.

shaeboy1   

Just got assigned khalphites it withdrawed supplies for the first run and when it reaches the cave it drops the rope down and then teleports back to tthe bank. it didnt climb down the rope. I manually went down the hole and it pots up and then walk right by all the khalphite workers then proceeds to tele tab out

Doesn't go down the taverly dungeon ladder

Security stronghold doors work now, but the bot spam clicks them and doesn't answer any questions

Pathing to sewers to kill zombies is broken just walks back and forth from the bank to sewer entrance and doesn't open up the trapdoor to go down

Cave Bugs it doesn;t withdraw rope/light source and doesn't attempt to head to towards the swamp it just afks in the bank

home teleport is clicked again before the spell goes off causing it to go into the loop of casting/canceling

doesn't open the gates coming from burthope to falador. it does open them when coming from falador to burthhope

Edited by shaeboy1

Caiman   

on fresh level 3 don't have any teleports and i used my home teleport. it just kept trying to spam it while going on task to goblins instead of just walking there.

UPDATE V1.02

- Fixed home teleport spamming.

- Fixed Taverley dungeon entrance.

- Fixed Stronghold of Security door chatting.

- Updated Draynor village sewer entering.

- Fixed Kalphites rope issue.

- Updated Lubmbridge swamp dungeon entrance. It should now properly take rope and light source.

22 hours ago, shaeboy1 said:

Just got assigned khalphites it withdrawed supplies for the first run and when it reaches the cave it drops the rope down and then teleports back to tthe bank. it didnt climb down the rope. I manually went down the hole and it pots up and then walk right by all the khalphite workers then proceeds to tele tab out

Doesn't go down the taverly dungeon ladder

Security stronghold doors work now, but the bot spam clicks them and doesn't answer any questions

Pathing to sewers to kill zombies is broken just walks back and forth from the bank to sewer entrance and doesn't open up the trapdoor to go down

Cave Bugs it doesn;t withdraw rope/light source and doesn't attempt to head to towards the swamp it just afks in the bank

home teleport is clicked again before the spell goes off causing it to go into the loop of casting/canceling

doesn't open the gates coming from burthope to falador. it does open them when coming from falador to burthhope

Do you always need to bring rope to enter Lumbridge swamp dungeon or just once?

I'm still looking into the Burthorpe gate issue.

17 hours ago, Caiman said:

on fresh level 3 don't have any teleports and i used my home teleport. it just kept trying to spam it while going on task to goblins instead of just walking there.

It has been fixed.

Edited by Artificial

shaeboy1   

it still doesn't go down the khalphite dungeon after using the rope

it now goes through the security stronghold door dialogue up until the question pops up,it  then clicks the door again without answering any questions 

doesn't go down lumbridge swamp cave after using the rope

if hometeleport is on cooldown it spam clicks it instead of withdrawing teletab to lumbridge

Edited by shaeboy1

UPDATE V1.03

- Fixed Dwarven mine stairs.

- Fixed Stronghold of Security door chatting by removing HTML elements from chat text.

- Home teleport using should now be fully fixed and it should no longer spam it.

17 hours ago, Caiman said:

For birds can you have it do seagulls in port sarim? they're the best bird exp for low levels.

I'll check them out and add them if it seems reasonable.

17 hours ago, Explicit said:

Just saw this, congrats on release!

Thanks!

15 hours ago, mantime7 said:

make sure not to do turoths as its 100% ban if you bot there

Why would they have a 100% ban rate?

11 hours ago, Caiman said:

Doesn't go down dwarven mine stairs. and has trouble with scorpions

Fixed.

7 hours ago, shaeboy1 said:

it still doesn't go down the khalphite dungeon after using the rope

it now goes through the security stronghold door dialogue up until the question pops up,it  then clicks the door again without answering any questions 

doesn't go down lumbridge swamp cave after using the rope

if hometeleport is on cooldown it spam clicks it instead of withdrawing teletab to lumbridge

I've fixed all issues except the kalphite and lumbridge swamp entrances. I'm still working on those two.

Caiman   

I ran out of food and the bot tried to home teleport after my health got low. i had no other teles. Also doesn't open door at dwarven mines

Edited by Caiman

mantime7   

@Artificial Long ago turoths was one of the most botted spots in rs and so they have it on lockdown. I've had two accounts banned there so i know its 100% and avoid botting there at all costs

Edited by mantime7

shaeboy1   

doesnt open/ go down the edgeville ladder

Doesn't drink super anti poison when poisoned 

doesn't open the gates coming from edgville slayer master to the ladder

doesn't enter the cave entrance near rellekka to kill mountain trolls

when doing a cockatrice task it withdraws the mirror sheild. Then it teletabs to cammy and then use the other tab to go back to the bank. It then withdraws the shield that the mirror shield replaced. it gets stcuk in a continuous loop--- removed original shield from setup fixed the looping

Wont open the doors large doors leading out of yanille

sometimes gets stuck in a loop tele tabbing to camelot then immediately tele tabbing back for varrock 

Edited by shaeboy1