Sign in to follow this  
Explicit

xMiner - Mine anywhere with maximal xp rates, superb execution and custom banking

this script is very slow for me. takes 1.20 mins to scan any ore and sometimes never does. when a path is setup from the mining guild it never goes back down the ladder after banking and just randomly clicks all around the ladder above ground in a confused manor.

have tried everything, computer reset, script reload and even reopening new osrs powerbot windows.

this script is very slow for me. takes 1.20 mins to scan any ore and sometimes never does. when a path is setup from the mining guild it never goes back down the ladder after banking and just randomly clicks all around the ladder above ground in a confused manor.

have tried everything, computer reset, script reload and even reopening new osrs powerbot windows.

I don't think the script supports ladders and doors yet

Explicit   

Mining guild banking might be broken due to no floor change when traversing the ladder. I'll look into a fix shortly.

I don't think the script supports ladders and doors yet

Yes it does.

Mining guild banking might be broken due to no floor change when traversing the ladder. I'll look into a fix shortly.

Yes it does.

That's pretty impressive then. Nice job

bdeb   

He explicit,

first of all thank you for the great script it has been very helpful

I did't use the script for a little while now and when i tried using it again i was unable to select rocks to mine.

http://imgur.com/hvIr6JN

Can you help me out ?

Kind regards,

King

Explicit   

He explicit,

first of all thank you for the great script it has been very helpful

I did't use the script for a little while now and when i tried using it again i was unable to select rocks to mine.

http://imgur.com/hvIr6JN

Can you help me out ?

Kind regards,

King

Try restarting your computer.

DNAW   

The path creator randomly deletes my saved banking paths, don't know why.

For instance, I created a custom banking path from the varrock mines, to the west varrock bank, saved it - and when I later logged on it was gone. This happens all the time and it's kinda annoying to re-make all the time.

Other than that, good script, thanks for your work.

AustinLz   

Well i figured out how to multi rock, but now it keeps dropping my pick axe only the black one figured id let you know. it didnt drop the iron or steel one just the black.

Explicit   

Well i figured out how to multi rock, but now it keeps dropping my pick axe only the black one figured id let you know. it didnt drop the iron or steel one just the black.

What's the full, exact name of the black pickaxe?

Chris   

How do I use this ??? I have no idea how to do this botting, my thing just says scrip play and asks for username and pin, please help !!! Idk how to work it

Script>Play

It will display your script

Click xMiner -> Play

Explicit   

How do I use this ??? I have no idea how to do this botting, my thing just says scrip play and asks for username and pin, please help !!! Idk how to work it

Click "Get Pin". Any further help should be posted in support as it doesn't pertain to this script.