Sign in to follow this  
Explicit

xMiner - Mine anywhere with maximal xp rates, superb execution and custom banking

Explicit   

i am mining iron in and the two rocks i am mining are right next to each other so the bot doesn't need to move to mine them, but it keeps moving all over the place then mining it, is there any way to fix that

What do you mean by moving all over the place?

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

the bot will click on random spot on the map and move away from the selected rocks to mine, when i don't have a bank path set up the bot will stay in one place and mine the two rocks.

what i am trying to do is have the bank path set up and have the bot mine the rocks without it moving to random parts of the map

Edited by shadow894

Explicit   

the bot will click on random spot on the map and move away from the selected rocks to mine, when i don't have a bank path set up the bot will stay in one place and mine the two rocks.

what i am trying to do is have the bank path set up and have the bot mine the rocks without it moving to random parts of the map

You need to create your path from your training location to the bank.

You need to create your path from your training location to the bank.

i do have a path set up to the bank from the location and it does bank the iron and return.

i was just curious if there was something i could do to fix the unnecessary movement when the bot only has to stand in one place

Edited by shadow894

Explicit   

i do have a path set up to the bank from the location and it does bank the iron and return.

i was just curious if there was something i could do to fix the unnecessary movement when the bot only has to stand in one place

I see what you mean. I'll begin working on a fix immediately.

I see what you mean. I'll begin working on a fix immediately.

i just came back and redid the path and all the other stuff and it seems to be working fine now. Thank you for your help

How do i make the path? I start at the mining point and then go to the bank. Is that it or do I need to record myself walking back too?

No, just record yourself walking from the mining area to the bank. Make sure everything else is accurate and start

Rakau13   

This script has been working relatively well for me, I'm mining iron from the tri-ore in Al Kharid. My only comment is that the path is often buggy and my character will stop randomly seemingly confused and take ~30 seconds to get back on track. I've tried remaking the path but it keeps happening. Otherwise good job and thank you!

Explicit   

This script has been working relatively well for me, I'm mining iron from the tri-ore in Al Kharid. My only comment is that the path is often buggy and my character will stop randomly seemingly confused and take ~30 seconds to get back on track. I've tried remaking the path but it keeps happening. Otherwise good job and thank you!

Try restarting your computer as it normally fixes weird bugs such as that.

tplaya   

Everything about this script works fine for me, however it always seems to just quit after it gets halfway through the pathing route.  Why does this keep happening?

-It also doesn't remember the path the next time I start the script every time

Edited by tplaya

Explicit   

Everything about this script works fine for me, however it always seems to just quit after it gets halfway through the pathing route.  Why does this keep happening?

What do you mean by quit, and where does it stop?

tplaya   

The script will end completely. Sorry, that wasn't very specific

The script will end completely. Sorry, that wasn't very specific.

I restarted my computer and it isn't stopping anymore.  However, I am mining at barb vill going to bank at edgeville and it is having a hard time navigating around that enclosed rock wall area.  It keeps alternating clicking on the minimap on the inside of that building, then outside so I end up walking back and forth. 

Explicit   

The script will end completely. Sorry, that wasn't very specific

The script will end completely. Sorry, that wasn't very specific.

I restarted my computer and it isn't stopping anymore.  However, I am mining at barb vill going to bank at edgeville and it is having a hard time navigating around that enclosed rock wall area.  It keeps alternating clicking on the minimap on the inside of that building, then outside so I end up walking back and forth. 

Create your path away from the problem area. The walking will randomize it's click patterns to prevent detection.

tplaya   

Create your path away from the problem area. The walking will randomize it's click patterns to prevent detection.

Alright I figured that, I'm going to test it out now