Sign in to follow this  
Explicit

xMiner - Mine anywhere with maximal xp rates, superb execution and custom banking

im having trouble trying to get my rocks highlighted, im not really sure what to do to get my m1d1 to start working.  

im having trouble trying to get my rocks highlighted, im not really sure what to do to get my m1d1 to start working.  

same

Explicit   

same here.. no highlighted rocks.. and my character just runs up and down..

same

You need to left click the rock you'd like to mine (with input disabled) and wait for the scan to complete. If it doesn't detect a rock try a few more times (click the center). If it still does not work then please post a screenshot of what location you're at.

piettieq   

It doesn't select in the falador mine (at the 3 iron deposits).

Do i have to bear in mind the offset from the advertisement to select the ores?

Edited by piettieq

Explicit   

It doesn't select in the falador mine (at the 3 iron deposits).

Do i have to bear in mind the offset from the advertisement to select the ores?

Actually, that's probably what's causing the problem. Try clicking above the rock multiple times all over the place and see if it selects.

Explicit   

Having trouble selecting rocks in the Mining Guild.  Could use some help. (Running on a Mac)

Due to an RSBot issue this scripts rock selection does not work correctly if your applet viewer has an ad on top of the game. It offsets the point, meaning you need to click about an inch higher than you normally would.

Due to an RSBot issue this scripts rock selection does not work correctly if your applet viewer has an ad on top of the game. It offsets the point, meaning you need to click about an inch higher than you normally would.

That makes sense. Explains why it took forever to scan and crashed in the end

I'm still not able to select rocks even if i click higher than normal. 

Explicit   

I'm still not able to select rocks even if i click higher than normal. 

This script won't work for applets that have an advertisement then.

This script won't work for applets that have an advertisement then.

Can't you like implement a GUI that will select the nearby rocks? Kinda like what you did with xWoodcutter?

Explicit   

Can't you like implement a GUI that will select the nearby rocks? Kinda like what you did with xWoodcutter?

There's no way to differentiate between different mining rocks. To allow this script to mine virtually anywhere "click to select" seems to be the best solution. The advertisement issue is being looked at and should be fixed shortly. You can keep track of progress here.

i am mining iron in and the two rocks i am mining are right next to each other so the bot doesn't need to move to mine them, but it keeps moving all over the place then mining it, is there any way to fix that