Sign in to follow this  
k0na

[PREMIUM] OSFighter [Universal Automated Banking | All Food | Smart Looting | Safespotting | Potions | Fight Profiles]

If it can't find monsters we need to wait for RSBot to update, unfortunately

I can find Monsters, but it wont shoot through fences.

would you fix this soon =/ ?

I'd like to get my ranged up.

It says it has food support, but there is none in the gui

*edit* sorry for needless post, someone can remove this. it says it eats any food, not that it supports all food XD. im assuming it will just eat whatever is in the invi

Edited by dragon7834

k0na   

It says it has food support, but there is none in the gui

It detects food automatically and if not it prompts you to enter the id manually

I can find Monsters, but it wont shoot through fences.

would you fix this soon =/ ?

I'd like to get my ranged up.

For now you'll have to not safespot like that. In the future it'll be supported

It detects food automatically and if not it prompts you to enter the id manually

For now you'll have to not safespot like that. In the future it'll be supported

Alright sounds good, ill try and find some other spot.

Dragstar   

Hey K0na,

Still using the script and love the free xp!!! Although the scrip does select its next opponent very slow, so to make it more human like i think it needs to select faster.

Sometimes when it missclicks a monster, it instead picks up items or just stands there and wait another 10 seconds before selecting a new monster. Wich in total make it wait for like 10-20 seconds before even attacking a monster.

Also could there be added the option to pick up items and maybe to choose wich items or not?

Thanks again for the great script!

Greets,

Drag

I have a problem i used to have this script inside my script list , now it is gone and when i try to add it , it isnt there , this happened since the update.

Got the same problem over here the kona fighter script is gone, can't find it anywhere ... ): not in my bot, and not on the powerbot website aswell ...

It appears several of the previous OSRS scripts have been either deleted or removed since the update of the latest client. Kona you certainly have one my favorites with your auto fighter script, and cant live without it haha. Hope to see it back re-added to the scripts for OS soon.

crakk11   

It appears several of the previous OSRS scripts have been either deleted or removed since the update of the latest client. Kona you certainly have one my favorites with your auto fighter script, and cant live without it haha. Hope to see it back re-added to the scripts for OS soon.

this! :)