Sign in to follow this  
Physic

ΦDivination

Can you please give it the option to work with guthix butterflies, which are an option to switch from chronicles to guthix butterflies through the 'memorial to guthix'. If people have guthix butterflies on, then chronicles will not spawn. But if they do not click the butterflies when they spawn, after 4 or 5 it will begin to spawn chronicles, to test if you're a bot. Needs to be fixed, to prevent bans.  

Edited by doomrader19

Is anyone else experiencing issues with this script? I've been using it constantly for months and this is the first time im having trouble. The script seems to be getting confused when the inventory is full and it's time to convert. I have been using the setting: incandecent, convert to energy. It is super dangerous to run because when the script has errors it just clicks back and forth near the crater missing it every time. 

Hi,

The script runs fine while going to location if needed, collects wisps/memories and chronicles. But is unable to convert collected memories to experience or more memories. 

I am wondering if there is something wrong from my end. Appreciate a reply.

Physic   

Hello everyone. I've updated the script to actually interact with the energy rifts again. I only tested with Pale Wisps since they're F2P, but I think it should work at other locations