Sign in to follow this  
Physic

ΦDivination

BigPeter   

Used this script from 10 to 76 div then stopped for a bit. Been like a week since I used it last, but seems to be broken now. At the lustrous wisps, it gathers wisps until the inventory is full, but never goes to the rift; the script just stops. I tried messing with the settings, but nothing I tried worked. 

Works great. Been using it for the past 2 days. Had it running for over 3 hours on each occasion. However, the timer/exp counter at the corner freezes once it goes past the 10 minute mark.

Tested at the level 50 area near the nature rune altar and at level 60 area near Mobilising Armies.

Used this script from 10 to 76 div then stopped for a bit. Been like a week since I used it last, but seems to be broken now. At the lustrous wisps, it gathers wisps until the inventory is full, but never goes to the rift; the script just stops. I tried messing with the settings, but nothing I tried worked. 

happens the same with me

why every some time the bot dosent move and i go to lobby? can you fix it or do option who wants that and who dosent.. i want to buy vip but becuse of this thats waste after 1 hour its stopped why paying for unlimited time

print123   

this script is good but jajexs macro detection system is too advanced they can easily detect div bots my gold farm account was banned only betting 8 hrs a day=/

Seriously people running this 8+ hours a day and thinking they won't get banned? Doesn't matter if your account is maxed. Running any bot over 4 hours is enough to probably get yourself flagged no matter how good or old your account is.

If you're going to post that you got banned, ffs include how old your account was and at least how long you ran it constantly before you got a ban. Otherwise you're no help to others.

Skillchompa support PLEASE!

Also beware of bans, try not to run it for more than 1hr / 1:30 at a time. I've gotten to level 72 so far, running in segments doing other stuff in between & baby sitting it while I play black ops 3 :)

On 5/18/2016 at 1:09 AM, BigPeter said:

It works for me just fine, try again?