Sign in to follow this  
Physic

ΦDivination

Been using this script for a few days, a few hours here and there, trying to not get banned. I must say I hated the idea of divination and collecting memories and converting to energy can be quite a good money/h at low levels (like level 60, energies sell for 120 each!).

Sometimes the mouse looks like its been controlled by an old man when it hovers over the wisp, which makes me wonder, could jagex detect the fact the bot makes my mouse spasm? Any chance of getting banned for this?

Thanks!

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

Yeah, both of my accounts just got banned for using this as well, for 2 days. I used this script over the last few days, maybe 8 hours a day, not all in one shot. I wasn't using it a lot by any means, so they must really be onto this one.

Speedyy   

been running this script on and off, and babysit 100% and talking in clan chat..

30Hours of using this script, intervals of 2-4hrs and breaks in-between of 1-2 hours and not banned... 

great script got me 80-90 div

Edited by Speedyy

bstnazz   

Doesnt work properly it collect energy fine but when converting to exp it converts like 4 and then goes to grab more and repeat, rather than the whole inv. Why?

Roxanne   

For some reason, today this script started to continuously click to harvest the same wisp non-stop, and when converting the memories it usually empties 1-2 rolls of memories then starts harvesting again, clicking it over and over constantly. So avoiding it until it's fixed

Narph   

I would suggest adding something that either lights or drops logs in the inventory if there are any. at radiants it accidentally cuts a tree once and a while and then there are random logs in the inventory.