Sign in to follow this  
Physic

ΦDivination

this runs so smooth. i have honestly never used a bot so smooth without it being payed for. runs perfect first time you start it doesnt feel clunky. first time botting in years! you get a massive thumbs up from me

Thank you so much for this fantastic script! I works perfect for me

I have some suggestions/wishes/nice to haves :)

- can you put an option in it to exchange the enhanced to experience and the normal to energy?

- can you put energies per hour in the paint?

its a random amount of energies per hour. it would be almost impossible to give an accurate reading of how many energies you gather per hour. the best you could get is an estimation or an average over the course its ran.

love this script! very smooth! much prefer over other divination scripts for sure. gets very close to 6000 energy every hour which is splendid! im quite new to botting but it seems that this script is disappearing and reappearing? it wont let me use it right now :( so sad

Soliex   

Seems like the script isnt avelible anymore :/ i cant atlest find it in my scripts :s

Yeah, that's a bit wierd since I have not heard anything on this topic from Physic. Would be perfect if he could re-upload the script or fix this, etc.

Looking forward to it :)

The script is very buggy atm. That's a pity since I've always thought it was a great script. Now it randomly stops. And when I try to manually continue, the script makes the character run back and forth. Please fix it.

Monach   

It's been broken for a week or so now with Elder energy. Any update on this or know another script that works with elder?

Seems to be a problem with elder energy. Has the script writer abandoned it?

bstnazz   

elders back and running.

Nice work

Editl : Spoke too soon, it fails to convert the memory to anything it just walks up and down

Edited by bstnazz

Well. After 11 years i got perma banned for two days of botting. GG jagex. Guess you don't want my money. Also, this script is easily detected. I wouldn't use it for more than two hours a time, @ 6 hours a day,

jpryzby   

hey great script. you made this horrible skill a breeze. there is one thing i did notice though. if you have a full inventory and one of the orange fragments appears (the ones that grant hunter exp) the bot doesnt know to drop an item. it will try to pick up the orange fragment, fail because the bag is full, then try again 3 seconds later.

once again i just wanna say i love this script. its been a lifesave