Sign in to follow this  
Physic

ΦDivination

Don't know if it's just me, but while farming vibrant wisps for energy it won't convert the entire inventory. It converts for maybe 3 - 5 seconds at a time max, and then it'll move onto collecting more wisps.   
EDIT: Happens with using energy with enriched memories too. Can't tell if this is how it's supposed to work or not now, haha.

Edited by plutialikesyou

IcyRiku   

I had kind of the same problem. I was not babysitting it but when I came and saw that it was just standing next to the north corner of Slayer Tower. Same thing happened yesterday when I was also afk but then it was already logged out. 

Still having the same problem thinking.png Sometimes it runs flawless then the next day it just stands there, away from the colony.

gvue003   

Still having the same problem thinking.png Sometimes it runs flawless then the next day it just stands there, away from the colony.

It goes for Elder Wisp as well.

The paint is somewhat glitched but i did get a proggie for 7 and a half hr

yaOfYUm.png

Tbh, I recommend the other script on the SDN for Divination (Ctrl+F5 if you can't see it) that's free. It got me to 98 after this script lost it's touch.

Physic   

Tbh, I recommend the other script on the SDN for Divination (Ctrl+F5 if you can't see it) that's free. It got me to 98 after this script lost it's touch.

That's not very nice

That's not very nice

Your script used to be good, don't get me wrong, but nowadays it's so buggy it's not worth trying in comparison. 

It's not anything against you, I'm just stating there's a script that works better right now. 

Tbh, your antipattern and paint are nice. I loved your script when it worked well.

gvue003   

I think the script is in good condition. Not all scripts are amazing perfect. This script made by Physic is good. Even though it has bugs and glitches, I'm sure Physic can fix it. Honestly, this script works fine, but gets buggy/glitchy. That's "All" scripts. Other scripts that are similar to this script (Divination) are the ones who put full time and effort onto to it and that's great for them. Then again, I tried the Premium Divination and it had a little glitch I've obtain while farming Elder Wisp. Not all scripts are to people liking, but can be made into a great one if that person/ script writer gets good appreciation from those who uses it.

I think the script is in good condition. Not all scripts are amazing perfect. This script made by Physic is good. Even though it has bugs and glitches, I'm sure Physic can fix it. Honestly, this script works fine, but gets buggy/glitchy. That's "All" scripts. Other scripts that are similar to this script (Divination) are the ones who put full time and effort onto to it and that's great for them. Then again, I tried the Premium Divination and it had a little glitch I've obtain while farming Elder Wisp. Not all scripts are to people liking, but can be made into a great one if that person/ script writer gets good appreciation from those who uses it.

True this. 

I just noticed that the xp/h on this script ended up being less and stopped using it, but, hey, whatever works.

please add more antipatterns, the delay should be greater when clicking. The clicks are a bit too fast. Also, the bot does not do any random camera movements nor any random mouse movements. Again clicks are too fast! 

I suggest make a feature that says "extra anti-ban (slower/less xp)"

Again try to perfect the delay time, play with the numbers and see which looks most natural. Have like a minimum delay then generate a small very random number and add it to that.

Also, have an anti-stuck like: if the xp gained is unchanged  after 1minute, then go back to location x,y (main locations of collecting wisps).

I'm surprised this script(/scripts like these) doesn't ban you in 2-3 hours of use.

Edited by leonardas103

gajes   

Thank you so much for this fantastic script! I works perfect for me

I have some suggestions/wishes/nice to haves :)

- can you put an option in it to exchange the enhanced to experience and the normal to energy?

- can you put energies per hour in the paint?