Sign in to follow this  
Physic

ΦDivination

gvue003   

it wont add it. it was added but now everytime i try to add it it just doesnt add, ive logged in. all the other scripts will add and this used to work for me..

Either it's the client or the script isn't properly being added to your program.

Physic   

it wont add it. it was added but now everytime i try to add it it just doesnt add, ive logged in. all the other scripts will add and this used to work for me...idk

Maybe post a support thread here.

I like the update idea but small error came with it. I have it set to convert memery to enegery so i can make some more money. It was working fine the last 2 days but now with this update it collects memories and then converts enriched to experience, and then stops and goes harvest more memories without using the normal memories. 

If you could look into this that would be great! 

Thanks

**update**

actually it uses the normal memeory for exxperience and saves the enriched in the inventory without using them also haven't tried this anywhere but at sparkling memories

**update2**

I don't know if this is needed as im sure its an easy fix that you just need to switch a few things around but the paint also says converting memories to experience even though ive double checked its set to convert to energy. So i don't know anything about coding but guessing you just have to change something small with the options section of the script.

Thanks again!

Edited by wc mine pro

Physic   

I like the update idea but small error came with it. I have it set to convert memery to enegery so i can make some more money. It was working fine the last 2 days but now with this update it collects memories and then converts enriched to experience, and then stops and goes harvest more memories without using the normal memories. 

If you could look into this that would be great! 

Thanks

**update**

actually it uses the normal memeory for exxperience and saves the enriched in the inventory without using them also haven't tried this anywhere but at sparkling memories

**update2**

I don't know if this is needed as im sure its an easy fix that you just need to switch a few things around but the paint also says converting memories to experience even though ive double checked its set to convert to energy. So i don't know anything about coding but guessing you just have to change something small with the options section of the script.

Thanks again!

My bad!!! I've submitted the fixed version now. Thank you for letting me know!

Edited by Physic

IcyRiku   

Can you make it somehow that it won't harvest a wisp when somebody else is already harvesting it? I came in a world where obviously a fellow botter was there and I babysat my bot. The pattern was quite same and it might be vulnerable to a ban-hammer. Even it the other person wouldn't bot then it would seem quite odd also because normally a person would choose other option... Otherwise it's epic free script, I really like this anti-ban thing. Maybe if you could make the camera moving a bit more it would be even more humanly. Many thanks again!  :p

Physic   

Can you make it somehow that it won't harvest a wisp when somebody else is already harvesting it? I came in a world where obviously a fellow botter was there and I babysat my bot. The pattern was quite same and it might be vulnerable to a ban-hammer. Even it the other person wouldn't bot then it would seem quite odd also because normally a person would choose other option... Otherwise it's epic free script, I really like this anti-ban thing. Maybe if you could make the camera moving a bit more it would be even more humanly. Many thanks again!  :p

The wisp/spring it chooses is a random one that is pretty close to the player. If I made it not harvest springs, that would be much more suspicious.

Thanks working great again! GREAT script runs flawlessly for 4 hours several times now!

Thanks

Awesome!

Edited by Physic

gvue003   

The script's been going good, Physic. Also, I happened to have an issue about a full inventory of "enriched elder memory" when the script trying to click the enriched elder wisp. When you obtain a whole inventory of enriched elder memory including the elder energy, the script still clicks on the enriched elder wisp, even when you are full inventory.

Physic   

The script's been going good, Physic. Also, I happened to have an issue about a full inventory of "enriched elder memory" when the script trying to click the enriched elder wisp. When you obtain a whole inventory of enriched elder memory including the elder energy, the script still clicks on the enriched elder wisp, even when you are full inventory.

Thanks for letting me know! Fixing it now.

IcyRiku   

Script is working fine but I had one minor problem - near Mobilising armies there is a colony quite close to the water and when it runs out of the wisps it starts clicking on the minimap where actually is water. I had this problem yesterday, I don't know maybe you already know about it or fixed it but just thought I let you know ;) 

Physic   

Script is working fine but I had one minor problem - near Mobilising armies there is a colony quite close to the water and when it runs out of the wisps it starts clicking on the minimap where actually is water. I had this problem yesterday, I don't know maybe you already know about it or fixed it but just thought I let you know ;) 

Yes, this is a problem I'm working on. I'll hopefully have it finished soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

gvue003   

Got another issue, Physic. At Elder Wisp, the script sometimes stops clicking. And also another one where you go to the end of hall (there's 4 corners of the Elder Wisp that shows the broken fragments of each corners), where Elder Wisp are at, the script stops working there and doesn't detect any Elder Wisp nor does it go back to the center of the Elder place. I will randomly just stand there and do nothing while the script is running, but isn't clicking.

Physic   

Got another issue, Physic. At Elder Wisp, the script sometimes stops clicking. And also another one where you go to the end of hall (there's 4 corners of the Elder Wisp that shows the broken fragments of each corners), where Elder Wisp are at, the script stops working there and doesn't detect any Elder Wisp nor does it go back to the center of the Elder place. I will randomly just stand there and do nothing while the script is running, but isn't clicking.

Are there elder wisps visible on the minimap when that happens? I'm working on a failsafe that will make the player walk to where the wisps should be if it can't find any, but I can't get to the elder wisps to get their global coordinates or that of the rift there.

IcyRiku   

I had kind of the same problem. I was not babysitting it but when I came and saw that it was just standing next to the north corner of Slayer Tower. Same thing happened yesterday when I was also afk but then it was already logged out. 

Physic   

I had kind of the same problem. I was not babysitting it but when I came and saw that it was just standing next to the north corner of Slayer Tower. Same thing happened yesterday when I was also afk but then it was already logged out. 

I have a system in place where it will try to find the wisps if it can't see any. If it still can't find anything after looking, it will attempt to shut off the script (which doesn't always work because of a bug in the client). I'm working on a new system to making finding the wisps much more successful. I just need to finish gathering data.

gvue003   

Are there elder wisps visible on the minimap when that happens? I'm working on a failsafe that will make the player walk to where the wisps should be if it can't find any, but I can't get to the elder wisps to get their global coordinates or that of the rift there.

The location of the 4 corners of at Elder Wisp? There's nothing there, all Elder wisp are located in the center of the Energy Rift and the Enriched only appears near the entrances of the broken fragments (the 4 corners of the maps were it shows the broken fragments). Sometimes, the script clicks that far where you see the broken fragment, but it just stops there.

Edited by gvue003