Sign in to follow this  
Physic

ΦDivination

gvue003   

Hmm... could you see if the mouse was doing anything? Is it working now?

It's still doing the same. The script stopped working after a 2-3 hours. Sometimes it stops after 50 min.

Physic   

It's still doing the same. The script stopped working after a 2-3 hours. Sometimes it stops after 50 min.

What location? What does it do when it stops working?

gvue003   

What location? What does it do when it stops working?

Elder wisp. When the script stops completely (randomly), either I log out immediately or I have to restart the script.

Physic   

Elder wisp. When the script stops completely (randomly), either I log out immediately or I have to restart the script.

Well I would try to fix this, but I don't have any accounts that are close to being able to access the elder wisps. :/

gvue003   

Well I would try to fix this, but I don't have any accounts that are close to being able to access the elder wisps. :/

That's alright, Physic. Do what you can. :)

Physic   

That's alright, Physic. Do what you can. :)

As far as I know, the script should only stop when it either can't find any wisps on the map or can't find the rift on the map. Is the rift far from the wisps at the elder location?

gvue003   

As far as I know, the script should only stop when it either can't find any wisps on the map or can't find the rift on the map. Is the rift far from the wisps at the elder location?

There's a whole section of wisp and there's only one rift in the center of Elder Wisp. The script shouldn't just stop because of that. Sometimes wrong. :/

Physic   

Another bug:

https://gyazo.com/4c35a4d46cacecdcc3411a804e40ee13

A little video, if you don't mind.

Man, it really shouldn't be doing that stuff. I've tested it on levels 1-73 and these bugs haven't happened. The area is small enough that it should always be able to find the wisps and the rift. And I have no idea why it isn't trying to interact with the wisp in the video. I've never seen that before. Does it happen often?

I just really need to be able to visit the elder wisps to see what's going on there.

gvue003   

Man, it really shouldn't be doing that stuff. I've tested it on levels 1-73 and these bugs haven't happened. The area is small enough that it should always be able to find the wisps and the rift. And I have no idea why it isn't trying to interact with the wisp in the video. I've never seen that before. Does it happen often?

I just really need to be able to visit the elder wisps to see what's going on there.

The script is now working. Now the script let me collect Elder Wisp. It may have been the previous client that may have been randomly logging me out or not letting the script running correctly. I don't know, but as of right now, RsBot-7011, it works completely fine. That was first time and it shouldn't have happened.

Edited by gvue003

gvue003   

everytime i time to add this script to my scrpits it auto unadds the script. what do i do :(? only happening with this script

The should be in your client after you add it. Did you sign into the client?

it wont add it. it was added but now everytime i try to add it it just doesnt add, ive logged in. all the other scripts will add and this used to work for me...idk