Sign in to follow this  
Chris

How do I open, and use, RSBot?

Chris   

Hi, im on mac, and not really used to it, but when i opened the RSbot file, it opens rs3 as normal, and then i normally click at top of the screen and click "New OS" and then a OS pops up, but now all it says at top of my screen is "RSBot" why is there now "file" and run script and all that as usally

install this java version

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

still at a loss here, redownloaded java and restarted my computer and everything every time i click to open rsbot nothing happens at all =/, is there a certain java i need to have? i just went to the www.java.com website and used the free download there and uninstalled the old programs and then redownloaded it.  am i missing something? do i have to configure my java somehow?

I faced the same issue as well. Any administrator able to assist me? I don't mind teamviewer. Been trying to fix this for days.  :'(

so i am running on Mac OS X el capitan and i downloaded the powerbots universal version but when i unzip the file in my apps it gives me all the goodies, except i cant find the actual client lol, tried doing the windows exe but it wont run...help? my java seemes to be up to date Java installed (Version 8 Update 91)."

Edited by shpakdenys

Mooshe   

so i am running on Mac OS X el capitan and i downloaded the powerbots universal version but when i unzip the file in my apps it gives me all the goodies, except i cant find the actual client lol, tried doing the windows exe but it wont run...help? my java seemes to be up to date Java installed (Version 8 Update 91)."

what file are you unzipping? there is no zipped archive to decompress.

Chris   

RSBot-7028.zip i click on it and it turns into a RSBot-7028.jar i click on the jar and it prompts me with a new folder "RSBot-7028"containing other folders in which i cant find the client...

there is no .zip file available for download from powerbot.org

you need java installed to run it, or just use the exe - follow the guide in this thread