RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold

[OSRS] SEssence

Sine

- Mines essence in Varrock

------------------------------

EDITS:

03/01/15

- Initial release

14/01/15

- Added cursor paint

- 18/01/15

Paint bug fixed

- 19/01/15

Traversal changed, should be faster and more reliable

------------------------------

Please post if you encounter any errors or problems. I often do not have time ti debug myself so feedback is very much appreciated + useful for you.

Sine

Edited by Sine

tumblr_m9a12ceLYl1r13jn1o1_500.gif

Feel free to message me for any OSRS script ideas you may have or if you have access to a test account I can use

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

script works nice in varrock, cheers lad :) would it be possible for you to make a runecrafting script to go with this?

^What he said
We need nats and runes badly, theres only 1 but it doesn't do much :/

I would be happy to make a RC script, need test accounts though as I don't have one. Pm me if you have or know anyone who has one I could use

Feel free to message me for any OSRS script ideas you may have or if you have access to a test account I can use

does this have anti ban?

FYI antiban does pretty much nothing to stop you from getting banned. But yes it does.

Hope someone replies for the RC bot :O

I would make but need test account

• 1 month later...

FYI antiban does pretty much nothing to stop you from getting banned. But yes it does.

Could you please explain this? I always thought Jag tracks your mouse movements and all interactions you do in the game, why would not antiban stop you from getting banned?

Cheers,

Q

Could you please explain this? I always thought Jag tracks your mouse movements and all interactions you do in the game, why would not antiban stop you from getting banned?

Cheers,

Q

The bot has it's own built in "antiban" (for randomisation of mouse muvements, camera movements, clicks etc.). When you refer to "antiban", you probably mean something along the lines of hovering over a skill or moving the camera randomly every once in a while. Things like this will not stop you from being banned- I have written numerous public and private scripts over the years and "antiban" has not affected the ban rate once. There are quite a few threads on the uselessness of the "antiban" you are talking about, go research them.

[url=http://postimg.org/image/55j06inlj/]essence.jpg[/url]

2hr proggy, you need to work on the randoms.... I was lucky I was baby sitting it, the genie was talking to my guy and I had to manually click it after giving the bot 10 seconds to respond to the genie random.

Edited by Irene64

kitana-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-24.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...