Sign in to follow this  
Bogla

gone

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

Definitely not a scammer, but some fucked up logic.

Tried dealing with him but he wanted to use an mm with 250 feedback (yes that's lower than i have)...then i was asked to go first to him although he doesn't even have 10% my feedback. He refused to go first in all conditions so i don't know what his objective is here.

WARNING: NO MATTER IF YOU'RE 300+ FEEDBACK HE WILL WANT AN MM EVEN IF IT MEANS ONE WITH LOWER FB THAN YOURSELF...I HAVE NO IDEA IF HE'S TRYING TO FEEDBACK FARM.

Eventually it came down to this:

byJW0.png

Bogla   

Definitely not a scammer, but some fucked up logic.

Tried dealing with him but he wanted to use an mm with 250 feedback (yes that's lower than i have)...then i was asked to go first to him although he doesn't even have 10% my feedback. He refused to go first in all conditions so i don't know what his objective is here.

WARNING: NO MATTER IF YOU'RE 300+ FEEDBACK HE WILL WANT AN MM EVEN IF IT MEANS ONE WITH LOWER FB THAN YOURSELF...I HAVE NO IDEA IF HE'S TRYING TO FEEDBACK FARM.

Eventually it came down to this:

byJW0.png

> Adds me after reading my topic

> Spends 5 days telling me he wants my 100m 07 for his 700m EOC

> I tell him my terms of trading from the beginning (We use an MM)

> He says ok, but the MM's are ~50 lower feedback (but with sponsor rank) so he insists I go first

> Day 1,2,3,4 all the same argument over and over

> Day 5 I don't want to hear it anymore

> Conclusion: has proven he is not able to read the terms of my service and/or comprehend what they mean

Edited by The Bog