Sign in to follow this  
k0na

[PREMIUM] OSCrabber [Kills Rock and Sand Crabs | All Food]

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
danz2   

Seems to run for a couple hours then get stuck clicking and eventually logs, anyone else experiencing this? had it running 22 hour before 

Was using this script and then i got banned, and i only used it for less than 2 hours. The only other scripts i was using was this and xfisher

IT was only a two day ban and im not mad, but it makes me seriously think if it's worth botting anymore. To me this game is only fun while botting since i really don't want to spend hours doing tedious things and botting helps that. This script works extremely well tho at rock crabs at relleka 

Bee100NL   

Does this script support cannoning @ rockcrabs or using magic @sand/rockcrabs like that it doesnt bank my runes or something when im using mage?

k0na   
On 10/16/2019 at 3:25 AM, Bee100NL said:

Does this script support cannoning @ rockcrabs or using magic @sand/rockcrabs like that it doesnt bank my runes or something when im using mage?

It does not support cannoning. At the moment it will deposit runes from your inventory.

I ran this script for 2 hrs every day and I have been banned every fucking lost I thout hay il do it on new accs why not I been banned every time atlest 10 times I wasted 5m on bonds for 10 accs plus wasted 5$ for this bot that dosent even work waste of fucking done im done using power bot this sites trash affff

teucy   
18 hours ago, Pandax925 said:

I ran this script for 2 hrs every day and I have been banned every fucking lost I thout hay il do it on new accs why not I been banned every time atlest 10 times I wasted 5m on bonds for 10 accs plus wasted 5$ for this bot that dosent even work waste of fucking done im done using power bot this sites trash affff

you sound quite upset. are you okay?