Alex2012

【Global Buyer】{Unlimited buyer}[GOOD PRICE]Theresa's 07scape Shop [PP][MB][WU][BTC][LTC]

Alex2012   

Never trade without PM if u added my skype

Welcome to Theresa's 07 Gold Shop

You can verify my skype with me via my live chat,if no one replies,then don't trade.

7FSLp.jpg

Discord: theresa#5015

Skype1:www.all2gold.com

38a2c5e734.png

Skype2:TheresaNew95

38a2c5e734.png

what payment i can take:

7FWaA.jpg

Tos:

1.I am currently only accepting payment through PayPal, Moneybookers,PlayerAuctions, and WesternUnion
2.I am allowed to refuse the right to sell through direct PayPal to anyone who I do not deem trusted.
3.I will not go first to anyone who I do not deem trusted, and likewise you are not forced to go first to me, we can use any MiddleMan or OMM who is more trusted than I am.
4.You must post on my thread following the layout below. I will gladly send anyone a PM who is trading with me so don't be afraid to ask! 
5.For PA, I will deliver the gold on RuneScape as soon as PlayerAuctions verifies the gold - this means the status must be considered "pending" through the PA site.

Order Forum:

Amount :

Added me (yes/no):

Payment Method:

You will vouch for me:

I can provide old and black firecape servicesatm,pls contact me if u need some help.

Edited by Alex2012