Sign in to follow this  
Redundant

rFurFlipper

Well, what else can it be? Maybe because I have a Mac?

I'm not sure I don't pay attention to mac. Is it an issue with this script only or all scripts you're trying to run? Also if you can reproduce the issue then post the stacktrace.

Well, after trying it I have found that it works fine, except when:

1) It misclicks on the newspaper guy, so I suggest coding something in that makes it click on Baraek again

2)Sometimes when it wants to bank it just clicks in 1 spot and gets stuck. If these issues get solved this is a great script.

Well, after trying it I have found that it works fine, except when:

1) It misclicks on the newspaper guy, so I suggest coding something in that makes it click on Baraek again

2)Sometimes when it wants to bank it just clicks in 1 spot and gets stuck. If these issues get solved this is a great script.

1) Fixed for next version.

2) Never had this problem so i'm unsure of what you mean. Does it click one spot on the map or the ground? Also if it occurs again post a screenshot if possible so I can see where it gets stuck at.

Edited by Redundant

1) Fixed for next version.

2) Never had this problem so i'm unsure of what you mean. Does it click one spot on the map or the ground? Also if it occurs again post a screenshot if possible so I can see where it gets stuck at.

Haven't had it anymore so thats good. It works fine now and I can let it run without it getting stuck. Thanks for the great script and quick fix.

Constant   

What colors would you like to see?

How about the default one instead of black so people on animate, like me, can actually read the damn thing

Resooner   

Had one error shortly into running it, after first bank deposit, bot ran back to Baraek and instead clicked on and froze on the conversation with the Child, strange, i fixed it by manually clicking Baraek.

Running in "Old School" mode, Open GL etc.