Sign in to follow this  
Redundant

rFurFlipper

Having a problem where the bot clicks somewhere away from the bank (like near Juliet's house or by Solomon's Store) and just gets stuck there for the entire period. 

Pushed an update if it happens again please post a screenshot.

Script literally just like force stops itself after like 15 minutes everytime for me. :(

Haven't had this problem, but that aside ill run it for a few hours sometime tonight to see if it happens to me.

Edit: Ran fine for 6 hrs, i'll do more testing this weekend though.

Edited by Redundant

DahDip   

Works perfectly fine. Only problem is that it sometimes miss clicks the fur seller and will run around until it clicks him.

Also, can you please tell everyone to sell at +5 ? 

Edited by DahDip

Works perfectly fine. Only problem is that it sometimes miss clicks the fur seller and will run around until it clicks him.

Also, can you please tell everyone to sell at +5 ? 

As for the miss clicking goes there isn't much I can do about it. Also I did note the first post to sell at +5%.

Script instantly stops when started. I logged out and back in on runescape and powerbot. Tried safe mode and DirectX and the other setting. Changed worlds, everything done that's possible. Good script though. Easy cash for noob :D. It also moves my camera up before instant stop. Also tried being in west bank and also by the seller of the furs.

Edited by usertaken

Script instantly stops when started. I logged out and back in on runescape and powerbot. Tried safe mode and DirectX and the other setting. Changed worlds, everything done that's possible. Good script though. Easy cash for noob :D. It also moves my camera up before instant stop. Also tried being in west bank and also by the seller of the furs.

It's working fine just tested it. Make sure you have gold in your money pouch.

Edited by Redundant

Can confirm script is working perfectly fine as of 17/02/14. Ran for 30 minutes, achieved a profit of 123.9k/h

It works perfectly fine for me ill run it for a few hours and see if I can post a proggie for you.

Jezzicho   

It works perfectly fine for me ill run it for a few hours and see if I can post a proggie for you.

I think you misunderstood my post. I'm simply reviewing and going through all the scripts on this site and seeing if they're working, and then confirming in posts if it is. This script is working flawlessly is what my post was meant to convey.

I think you misunderstood my post. I'm simply reviewing and going through all the scripts on this site and seeing if they're working, and then confirming in posts if it is. This script is working flawlessly is what my post was meant to convey.

I see, my mistake.