Sign in to follow this  
k0na

kDungeon

hatshass   

kona youve went into batman mode, where are ya mate? and when you reply to this message before telling me off about how im constantly saying when. tell me if you have an eta.

ok, was just providing feedback.

I would like to know how you managed this when the scrip has been off the SDN since BXP weekend and V7 came out. It wouldnt have been possible to use it since then and if your just now commenting about it, then one would assume that it would have been recently (Not 2-3 weeks ago)

hatshass   

thats why i said nobody cares, because it was irrelevent

I would like to know how you managed this when the scrip has been off the SDN since BXP weekend and V7 came out. It wouldnt have been possible to use it since then and if your just now commenting about it, then one would assume that it would have been recently (Not 2-3 weeks ago)

k0na   

He hasn't used it. For whatever reason he thought it would be a good idea to post here with a lie.

kona youve went into batman mode, where are ya mate? and when you reply to this message before telling me off about how im constantly saying when. tell me if you have an eta.

I'm coming out of the cave now

k0na   

i love you kona, i hope your script goes premium now all i need is an ETA because i need this.

I don't like giving out ETAs. I won't be able to work today since it's my birthday but if all goes well I can get the last parts done this week

I don't like giving out ETAs. I won't be able to work today since it's my birthday but if all goes well I can get the last parts done this week

Happy Birthday!

Work at your own pace, thats what ive been doing :P

He hasn't used it. For whatever reason he thought it would be a good idea to post here with a lie.

I'm coming out of the cave now

Actually i had used it. It got stuck on a ferret puzzle where i lacked the wc level to chop the branches. great script other than that though,

k0na   

Im interested for beta testing.

I'd love to test for you k0na. 

Add me on Skype, k0na@pbot.org

Edited by k0na