Sign in to follow this  
Arcus

gone

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

It's been 10 minutes since I last received a reply on live chat. My last message was, "So, uhh... How's it going? I'm currently sitting on my order page and have also received 2 emails confirming my order over gmail; it's been about 30 minutes, but no one's contacted me in-game yet" I'm starting to wonder what's up with Arcus Lili and my 54 dollar order. I also had to include a photo of my driver's license, which I didn't see described anywhere before the purchase.

Edit: Finally received a reply: "okayo" "let me check" I asked, "Check what?" 5 minutes ago. No response. Reeeeeally wondering what's going on here.

Order time: 6:40 P.M.

Delivery time: 7:25 P.M. 45 minutes elapsed. Live chat user mostly unresponsive, usually for 5+ minute intervals between responses from them, despite audio alerts when a new message is received. In the end, however, they delivered what I paid for.

Would I buy from them again: Yes. It took under an hour, so I guess I can't really complain. They're trustworthy, and that's what's most important to me.

Edited by SayWhaaaaaat

Ultipure   

Hey, just bought 100m off Arcus. After paying I told him the transaction code, he verified and after a couple minutes responded. Trade went fast after that and I got my gold as soon as I arrived.

Thanks alot Arcus, you gained a customer for the future +1 :)