Sign in to follow this  
Coma

Botting in high definition OpenGL

Tyrone   

;P this must save so much more cpu!

if you use DirectX or OpenGL you can rely on the GPU to handle some of those calculations. It would actually be more optimized for the average computer.

Coma   

;P this must save so much more cpu!

CPU usage cut in half. Top is safe mode, bottom is OpenGL. Both on low everything.

2JxjrDz.png
0u6lS7A.png

Wow, good job Coma!

99.99999% sure Coma had nothing to do with the implementation of the OpenGL or DirectX support. I'll round that to 100%.

Timer   

Is this going to be released?Because i would love you if it was!

of course it's available now

Aklobat   

of course it's available now

It's available now.

<3 You guys made my day lol.

Except nLaaxH5.png

It runs propperly on the runescape website and dl client... dunno

Edited by Aklobat

Fox   

99.99999% sure Coma had nothing to do with the implementation of the OpenGL or DirectX support. I'll round that to 100%.

Yeah maybe.  Last time there was a post like this he said he had to make the thread for Timer.

Aklobat   

This one is on topic,

Heres the problem. Im running the latest Rsbot, with the latest DirectX, but when i click the DirectX button in settings i get this error. I can run on direct x and OpenGl when im running on the website and on the download client... Dont know what the problem is, maybe someone can help.

nLaaxH5.png

Coma   

This one is on topic,
Heres the problem. Im running the latest Rsbot, with the latest DirectX, but when i click the DirectX button in settings i get this error. I can run on direct x and OpenGl when im running on the website and on the download client... Dont know what the problem is, maybe someone can help.
 nLaaxH5.png

DirectX doesn't work yet.

Aklobat   

DirectX doesn't work yet.

For me, neither does OpenGl. Do i have to install something for OpenGl? Because it works on the download client and website aswell :\. It just dosent work on powerbot. I dunno why lol

Edit: I tested it and this is what i have... Could this be it?

"OpenGL 2.1 (Intel(R) HD Graphics with 112 ext.)"

Oh and do you know if DirectX will be supported any time soon, because that runs smoother in my opinion to OpenGl. Might just be my computer

Edited by Aklobat