Sign in to follow this  
Instructions

•Instructions Graphics Store•

Hikaro   

- Colours: Blue, Black and white. (How you use them is up to you) - Transparent image, no background color.

- Text: Hikaro

- Additional info: 

If you could incoporate a Ryu render, something along the lines of this, or even this image itself:

http://leveluproguea...adoken_pose.png

Ryu at the far left of the name, looks like hes "blasting the name." If that makes any sense, not required but if you could do this, I'll pay you a good amount and make it animated that'd be sick, lol.

Regardless, if the above mentioned can't be done I would like Ryu incorporated into the signature in some way.

- Colours: Blue, Black and white. (How you use them is up to you) - Transparent image, no background color.

- Text: Hikaro

- Additional info: 

If you could incoporate a Ryu render, something along the lines of this, or even this image itself:

http://leveluproguea...adoken_pose.png

Ryu at the far left of the name, looks like hes "blasting the name." If that makes any sense, not required but if you could do this, I'll pay you a good amount and make it animated that'd be sick, lol.

Regardless, if the above mentioned can't be done I would like Ryu incorporated into the signature in some way.

Okay sounds great! Add my skype, instructions.pb 

Hayhurst   

You srsly copied this thread layout from [member=Hayhurst]

Skums these days zz copycat much 

Nigga Highways, inspiration is the centerfold of graphic design. Without out it the world would be empty.

Forever inspired. Leave this nigga alone before I stove your head in with a brick, swear on me mum m8. 

Hayhurst, out.

Hoxsus   

Nigga Highways, inspiration is the centerfold of graphic design. Without out it the world would be empty.

Forever inspired. Leave this nigga alone before I stove your head in with a brick, swear on me mum m8. 

Hayhurst, out.

Ok based Hayhurst, I'm sorry.

I hope you'll notice me one day senpaii.

Much love, Lowways in

get it? hihihi *chuckle*

Hayhurst   

Ok based Hayhurst, I'm sorry.

I hope you'll notice me one day senpaii.

Much love, Lowways in

get it? hihihi *chuckle*

Hey Senpaii, Gross Gore here.

Reported for spamming the thread with yo gold cards. Thinking you're all that with your blue card sustain nigga.

I've been Gross Gore, see you in the next video.