Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

FREE OSRS | 07' Scape Botting?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic
Old School RS
  • Restricted
  • 261 posts
  • Joined 08 April 13
  • Last active: Jan 18 2014 07:03 AM

I have noticed powerbot isn't supporting 07' Scape. Is there any particular reasons for this, are there any plans to come out with a bot for the server or no? I have heard of one community which provides a botting community for those who wish on the 07' Scape - OSRS server, but you have to pay $5/mth to even be able to use the bot. I am for one not up for spending money just for the bot program (to use ANY of the bots without not one of them being free) especially knowing the fact that botting is against the rules of the game, and also partially the reason the economy in the original RS went bad in the first place. If botting was to stop completely, I feel the economy would be more stable. However, I understand why people bot considering I don't have much time myself to even play the game considering I work and everything in that nature. Am I the only one who has these type of thoughts?

Discuss/

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Joined 05 August 10
  • Last active: Feb 03 2014 09:30 PM

this has been discussed too much you honky 

Karma_K
  • Restricted
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 15 July 12
  • Last active: Aug 12 2013 04:30 PM

there are a few free old school bots, not just the 5dollar a month one which is tribot. but no, you're not the only one with those thoughts.people only bot either because they're lazy and don't want to do the boring parts of the game which is about 80% of the game in my opinion or they're probably gold farmers. the only reason why i ever started botting was because rs is boring as fuck. just look at other games, there are many advanced games and rs is still living in the past. rs itself is an oldschool game, well before eoc that is. eoc was jagex's fail attempt to catch up on the world. but yeah.. i only bot because i only enjoy the pvping aspects of the game anything that has to do with skilling or any sort of quest is just a no go for me.

Old School RS
  • Restricted
  • 261 posts
  • Joined 08 April 13

this has been discussed too much you honky 

Perhaps, although I haven't been around to discuss as it as I just recently got moved into my own place and got my internet and what not hooked up after a very long break from the internet in general as well as RS.

there are a few free old school bots, not just the 5dollar a month one which is tribot. but no, you're not the only one with those thoughts.people only bot either because they're lazy and don't want to do the boring parts of the game which is about 80% of the game in my opinion or they're probably gold farmers. the only reason why i ever started botting was because rs is boring as fuck. just look at other games, there are many advanced games and rs is still living in the past. rs itself is an oldschool game, well before eoc that is. eoc was jagex's fail attempt to catch up on the world. but yeah.. i only bot because i only enjoy the pvping aspects of the game anything that has to do with skilling or any sort of quest is just a no go for me.

I agree 100%, I actually have been enjoying skilling on the 07' Scape though. Bit awkward considering I never used to enjoy nothing more then PKing, but I feel this is a fresh start...this time, I could really make my account worth big bucks one day in the future by leveling everything. As I'm sure we all know, the prices of everything related to OSRS is a lot higher then the original version of the game. 

Karma_K
  • Restricted
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 15 July 12
  • Last active: Aug 12 2013 04:30 PM

Perhaps, although I haven't been around to discuss as it as I just recently got moved into my own place and got my internet and what not hooked up after a very long break from the internet in general as well as RS.

I agree 100%, I actually have been enjoying skilling on the 07' Scape though. Bit awkward considering I never used to enjoy nothing more then PKing, but I feel this is a fresh start...this time, I could really make my account worth big bucks one day in the future by leveling everything. As I'm sure we all know, the prices of everything related to OSRS is a lot higher then the original version of the game. 

you best do that before bots fuck shit up biggrin.png

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Joined 13 December 12
  • Last active: Jan 02 2014 12:07 AM

Why is it always newly joined members, with such small post count who ask this shit? Fucking leeches. Seriously, did anybody read the fucking thread where they said "At the moment we are not developing an 07bot.". 

L2read. 

Also, due to the fact that 50 people have already made threads like this, there really is no need for it, you should always search, before you post.

May
  • Members
  • 114 posts
  • Joined 01 November 12
  • Last active: Apr 19 2014 12:28 AM

paying $5 to be able to bot is fair, you shouldn't expect people to create a botclient and scripts for you completely free, lol.

• Super Moderators
  • 11933 posts
  • Joined 03 November 12

• Last active: Today, 09:48 AM

the client you are referring to, along with many of the others out right now are being shut down at an alarming rate, they were rushed and have high ban rates due to that fact

be patient and PB will release their 07 client in time, and it will be industry leading as always

• Super Moderators
  • 11933 posts
  • Joined 03 November 12

im just going to stop posting for now

i just sound dumb

naw, its still your job to move threads to resolved, if you feel the need to post that would be the best time to do it

youll get the hang of it in no time trust me :)

• Sponsors
  • 12791 posts
  • Joined 01 June 12
  • Last active: Today, 02:06 AM

naw, its still your job to move threads to resolved, if you feel the need to post that would be the best time to do it

youll get the hang of it in no time trust me http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...

thanks for the support 

Edited by 0, 15 April 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Exorth
  • Restricted
  • 1526 posts
  • Joined 16 November 12
  • Last active: Feb 19 2014 04:54 AM

No.. Not again, ffs.

• Super Moderators
  • 11933 posts
  • Joined 03 November 12

thanks for the support and i think im going to stop drinking for a while its like i can't think properly lol

this isnt really the place for this sort of discussion, if youd like advice my PM is always open and you have me on skype

Infinity
  • Restricted
  • 14399 posts
  • Joined 02 October 12
  • Last active: Apr 04 2014 09:37 PM

there are a few free old school bots, not just the 5dollar a month one which is *blank* but no, you're not the only one with those thoughts.people only bot either because they're lazy and don't want to do the boring parts of the game which is about 80% of the game in my opinion or they're probably gold farmers. the only reason why i ever started botting was because rs is boring as fuck. just look at other games, there are many advanced games and rs is still living in the past. rs itself is an oldschool game, well before eoc that is. eoc was jagex's fail attempt to catch up on the world. but yeah.. i only bot because i only enjoy the pvping aspects of the game anything that has to do with skilling or any sort of quest is just a no go for me.

I suggest you take the bot name out of your comment happy.png

& anyway...

Rumors are going around that a bot may be released although I personally don't believe these, in recent Q&A an admin posted that there was no plans for an 07bot now nor in the near future. You will find most of this information just by searching it.. along with threads like this.

imo bots help the economy, few people would have 99's in cooking, fletching and firemaking if bots weren't around since they gather a lot of the resources.. this could be considered good but it would make the game A LOT harder. Since most of legit rs players are under 16 they'd find rs boring if it got too hard.

Edited by 0, 15 April 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Erikags
  • Restricted
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 16 December 12
  • Last active: Apr 18 2013 08:28 AM

Honestly, paying the scripters/sites to have unlimited use of bots is not bad at all. Even 5$ a month ain't that bad. I mean, support the scripters.

Infinity
  • Restricted
  • 14399 posts
  • Joined 02 October 12

Honestly, paying the scripters/sites to have unlimited use of bots is not bad at all. Even 5$ a month ain't that bad. I mean, support the scripters.

^ this, money motivates the scripters and admins.

Just don't go buying unlimited sponsor on new botting sites like people did on an old 07 bot which got shut down after like 1 month.

• Scholars
  • 1622 posts
  • Joined 23 May 11
  • Last active: Apr 19 2014 12:02 PM

I have noticed powerbot isn't supporting 07' Scape. Is there any particular reasons for this, are there any plans to come out with a bot for the server or no? I have heard of one community which provides a botting community for those who wish on the 07' Scape - OSRS server, but you have to pay $5/mth to even be able to use the bot. I am for one not up for spending money just for the bot program (to use ANY of the bots without not one of them being free) especially knowing the fact that botting is against the rules of the game, and also partially the reason the economy in the original RS went bad in the first place. If botting was to stop completely, I feel the economy would be more stable. However, I understand why people bot considering I don't have much time myself to even play the game considering I work and everything in that nature. Am I the only one who has these type of thoughts?

Discuss/

You complain because you don't want to pay for a bot and believe it should be free when you've done nothing at all to help the developer make it but you somehow feel as though you deserve to be able to use it?

And then you say that you're not paying because it's against the rules to bot and the economy on EoC is bad because of bots? You're moronic.

• Members
  • 972 posts
  • Joined 13 June 12
  • Last active: Apr 04 2014 12:54 AM

Don't see why you're complaining about the one bot being 5$ i've personally make about 100$ a week from it

Old School RS
  • Restricted
  • 261 posts
  • Joined 08 April 13

Why is it always newly joined members, with such small post count who ask this shit? Fucking leeches. Seriously, did anybody read the fucking thread where they said "At the moment we are not developing an 07bot.". 

L2read. 

Also, due to the fact that 50 people have already made threads like this, there really is no need for it, you should always search, before you post.

Actually, I've heard that they have been thinking of coming out with one?

Infinity
  • Restricted
  • 14399 posts
  • Joined 02 October 12

Actually, I've heard that they have been thinking of coming out with one?

That's cool.

j59lpv.png

Exorth
  • Restricted
  • 1526 posts
  • Joined 16 November 12
  • Last active: Feb 19 2014 04:54 AM

Don't see why you're complaining about the one bot being 5$ i've personally make about 100$ a week from it

The people complaining about having to pay is what you call leechers.