Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Rich Dice

"A Rich Dice" - IRC Gambling - 07Scape Clan -

40 posts in this topic

one way trades will be seen as RWT, even though there is no RWT going on..

Jagex notices there is a lot of one way trades so they will ban you for RWT when they notice..

you cant be banned for giving someone money... stop embarrassing your self. jagex dosnt just ban people for rwt for a 1 way trade...

48M for a maximum of 24M bet...... You must be the worst scammer, EVER.

Max bet is Half of the cost of rank, So if there is a scam the money is refunded with the rank money. That is the purpose of a rank costing money. It's not for me to make money. Don't comment invalid information if you do not know what you are talking about in the first place.

do you know how small of a pot that is? That's not even worth it, that's why. The prices sucks, and why would you make a dicing fc, when noone is going to join.

do you know how small of a pot that is? That's not even worth it, that's why. The prices sucks, and why would you make a dicing fc, when noone is going to join.

It's 07 gp, not many people even have that much money. And people come and go and place bets all day. You look stupid now so I would just stop before you look even more stupid.

It's 07 gp, not many people even have that much money. And people come and go and place bets all day. You look stupid now so I would just stop before you look even more stupid.

I do not look stupid at all. Apparently more people than me have the same thoughts. And even when you say it's 07 gp, 48m is too much, since you're already saying, that not much people have that. St000pid.

I do not look stupid at all. Apparently more people than me have the same thoughts. And even when you say it's 07 gp, 48m is too much, since you're already saying, that not much people have that. St000pid.

I'm not responding to your comments anymore. I feel like I lose IQ points reading your post.

I'm not responding to your comments anymore. I feel like I lose IQ points reading your post.

How do you lose IQ points, when you're at 0 already?

In the irc you can roll the dice, same as the dice bags were.

you can't. Know why? cuz there is noone online, dumbass.

A Rich Dice = BIG FAIL 

if anyone actually bought a rank i feel bad for them.

its not a big fail, why are you so mad?

48m is about 1B EoC at the moment.