Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

[Premium] CowMoney - AIO Cow Looter/Tanner [150k/hr+ F2P]

SDN

• Please log in to reply
1254 replies to this topic
  • Premium Script Writers
  • 2996 posts
  • Joined 23 February 09
  • Last active: Sep 01 2014 08:25 PM
Get it here: http://www.powerbot..../2312-CowMoney/ This loots any of the drops (bones, raw beef, cowhides) from cows in many locations and/or tan hides to hard or soft leather for great profits.Features:
  • Simple, effective looting algorithm that minimizes competition between bots
  • Combines looting and tanning in Burthorpe for better profits
  • World selection in GUI so bots don't all re-login to the same world
  • Options to powertrain on cows for great combat xp, attack cows and loot, or loot only
  • Banked cowhide tanner option - for a stable profit when the pens are crowded
  • Multiple locations - increases your chance of finding a less crowded world
  • Setting saving for quick setup
  • Loot Prioritization - takes more valuable items first if looting multiple items
  • Burying bones for free prayer xp
  • Stops tanning when out of money for hard leather to prevent unintentional tanning of 'normal' leather, which  can result in a loss of money. This feature will be updated to account for the market price and keep tanning soft leather if its price is higher than the cowhide price
  • Multiple failsafes for spinning wheel dialog, membership ads, xp popups, etc...
  • Stable - run the bots for days straight with no problems
Supported Locations:
  • Burthorpe - Loot and/or tan
  • Taverley - Loot
  • Falador - Loot
  • Al Kharid - Tan
  • Varrock - Tan
Profits:
  • Looting and tanning hides: Up to 400k gp/hr F2P (averages 150k gp/hr)
  • Tanning banked hides: ~3k hides/hr
Requirements:
  • Level 2 Crafting and money in coin pouch for tanning Hard Leather
Common "issues":The tanner directly tans my hides to soft leather without the selection screen     Solution: You either have less than 2 crafting or have tutorial mode on. Gain crafting levels or turn tutorial mode off.GUI:7c9Ipss.png Dynamic Signature:AllUsers-CowMoney.pngput the following in your signature
[img=http://cowmoney.info/images/cache/XXXXX-CowMoney.png]
replace XXXXX with your username proggies:6EFdmls.pngLAjW7jd.pngIhxDPKq.png
Spoiler

Edited by Xianb, 03 May 2014 - 03:11 PM.

• Members
  • 2347 posts
  • Joined 30 July 12
  • Last active: Apr 07 2014 09:27 PM

Code looks nice(looked over it yesturday), I would Test it but my Comp is fairly maxed out bot wise atm :/   Sorry i cant get you a proggy.  I already have my own cowhide looter anyways :s

Nice script tho :)

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 15 June 12
  • Last active: Jul 06 2014 04:29 AM

Which of the files I have to compile? It has more than one java file in the folder.

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 15 June 12

???

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2996 posts
  • Joined 23 February 09

Which of the files I have to compile? It has more than one java file in the folder.

just download the entire caa4444 folder and put it inside the src folder for compiling

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 15 June 12

just download the entire caa4444 folder and put it inside the src folder for compiling

Oh, thanks.

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 15 June 12

Excellent script caa4444, working flawless happy.png

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 15 June 12

Hey man, there's a bug on the script, after running for about one and a half hour the script just stops and close

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2996 posts
  • Joined 23 February 09

Hey man, there's a bug on the script, after running for about one and a half hour the script just stops and close

im 99.9% sure thats just the local script restriction and it wont happen once i get SW and upload it to SDN

how many hides were u getting per hour before the script stopped and how crowded would u say the pen was when u ran the script?

Edited by caa4444, 03 April 2013 - 12:04 AM.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 31 March 13
  • Last active: Jul 06 2014 12:38 AM

running this smooth locally (as in 5hs 30+) on 4 acc's (2 PC's), no probz, wouldn't make it public though, people just don't know how to use those things...

I've had (few) cases where it picked up a raw meat but that's easy to fix.

A paint and option to tan to hard or soft leather / kill cows or not should be available.

Oh and a friend of mine made the remark to only make it take cowhides dropped IN the pen, so it doen't waste time running outside and back in.

//PS: Is this antiban-wise okay?

Because those reaction times are fast (not at all human-like, expect when banking).

Great work

Edited by Stickie, 03 April 2013 - 05:42 AM.

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2996 posts
  • Joined 23 February 09

running this smooth locally (as in 5hs 30+) on 4 acc's (2 PC's), no probz, wouldn't make it public though, people just don't know how to use those things...

A paint and option to tan to hard or soft leather / kill cows or not should be available.

Oh and a friend of mine made the remark to only make it take cowhides dropped IN the pen, so it doen't waste time running outside and back in.

Because those reaction times are fast (not at all human-like, expect when banking).

Great work

Thanks for the feedback

I can add options to tan soft leather, not kill cows, and only loot in the pen in the future

right now, i have it set to react instantly to like hides being picked up, but i can add a delay (i havent seen much of a problem with this except when there are a ton of hides underneath you)

i dont really see what antibans i could add besides delay in reaction speed, but im open to suggestions

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • Joined 15 June 12

Awesome Proggy:

awesomeproggy.png

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2996 posts
  • Joined 23 February 09

Awesome Proggy:

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz354...

dang, that is a great proggy

i've only been able to max 800/hr after that time period with an average rate around 600/hr, but then again, my computer sucks

also, 666 lol

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • Joined 21 April 11
  • Last active: Jul 06 2014 04:28 PM

Erf, get local script restriction... Was running 8h for 250k/h...

• Members
  • 1009 posts
  • Joined 26 January 13
  • Last active: Today, 12:34 AM

Great work

This. "wouldn't make it public" I agree on that.

s48hv7.png The mouse just stops there for like 10 seconds and then it continues normally. 

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • Joined 09 June 12
  • Last active: Aug 14 2014 09:45 AM

Working so far so good, and hard leather prices skyrocketed recently, so the profits increased again :)

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 04 June 11
  • Last active: Nov 27 2013 05:37 PM

Thanks for making this open source. I hope that if you ever upload to the SDN, you still keep your projects open source. I modified the script to only tan the hides, so I can get a much higher hides/hr.

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2996 posts
  • Joined 23 February 09

Thanks for making this open source. I hope that if you ever upload to the SDN, you still keep your projects open source. I modified the script to only tan the hides, so I can get a much higher hides/hr.

np. I'll always keep at least a private git backup of my code once I get SW, and at the very least, i'll release the source for basic scripts i can make in like an hour 1 week after i release it and all scripts when i stop updating them. It doesnt really make sense to me to keep easy scripts or scripts I no longer update closed source because that would just make other people recode the same thing

I also didnt realize that all the tanning scripts went VIP o.O

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 12 May 10
  • Last active: May 30 2013 04:51 AM

really having trouble trying to figure out how to compile this. i've compiled single scripts before but since there are so many parts to it i can't figure it out =/ when you say just put the entire folder in the src folder and compile do you mean peice by peice? i tossed the entire folder into it and the compiler doesn't recognize it.  

thanks in advance

• Members
  • 533 posts
  • Joined 04 November 12
  • Last active: Apr 13 2014 03:34 PM

once you get sw this script will be forced vip anyways since its a moneymaking method

lets see how fast you crash another good money making method